• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: LastLibs: Okay, we're going to (cautiously) try this...

Share/Bookmark

Smile LastLibs: Okay, we're going to (cautiously) try this...

A lot of members have been asking for this - so I'd like to offer it. As of about 6pm tonight (central/standard) the LastLibs: Acoustic Bass Guitar will be available as a full downloadable library. No more waiting for the mail to arrive, no more import taxes, just order, DL and start making some great music.

When you purchase your copy from here, you will be emailed a product code and password that will allow you to access the download. Each person's password to unrar the library will be different - you will also be emailed this.

By downloading instead of ordering a hard copy you will save 10%, so all downloaded libs will only cost you $89 instead of the normal $99!

I hope we can work together and show the other devs that this can work so we may soon see more full libs available as downloads in the future...

Look for more info in this thread this evening.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Re: LastLibs: Okay, we're going to (cautiously) try this...

This is an excellent idea. I can't believe someone actually did this with a premier library. Wizoo has been doing it for ages and its so great to see another developer take the initiative. I hope this goes over extremely well so that others will see the light. Thanks to you and Bela D for biting the bullet and giving the customers what they want. If nothing else, it'll help with overseas customers. Thanks guys. I'll be contacting you after 6.

Sounds great, Alan. Don't need a Bass Guitar, though. Waiting for your other Libraries. Nevertheless, hope everything wents well. Thumbs up!

Wink Re: LastLibs: Okay, we're going to (cautiously) try this...

It's really great indeed.
    I really like -and buy !- downloadable samples (wizoosounds, precisionsounds, sonic implants...)
    -------
    But is this an option also for people (like me...........) who pre-ordered before this announcement ?
    I'd really prefer to download the lib than to wait for the mail, fear the taxes, fear a loss, etc !

Thumbs up Re: LastLibs: Okay, we're going to (cautiously) try this...

Great choice Alan,

I appreciate it really!!!!!!

I'll buy it very soon.

Luca

Thumbs up Re: LastLibs: Okay, we're going to (cautiously) try this...

Hello Alan, VERY cool idea. Wishing you the best of luck with the "LastLib Acoustic Bass Guitar" Gary

Downloads

Hello everyone,

The download section is a very exciting concept for all of us and we are working hard to get it ready.

Please understand that this is not instant. When your order is placed, please allow time for admin (me ) to processes your order and generate your product code/password. In most cases the wait time would be less than an hour.

The new DIVA Legato Tool will be available as download only <------ a plug

All the best,
    Dawn Belardino
    BELA D MEDIA
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by sirbellog
    But is this an option also for people (like me...........) who pre-ordered before this announcement ?
    Yes - I will send you the info after six tonight when all is up and running.

20 Things

Alright - the server issues were taken care of - I moved the files over to the Bela D servers - remember the DL is not instant -
    Confirmation via email before you can begin the download may take 1-8 hours.

Thanks again everyone for your patience - hope this works out for both of us

20 Things

Just started downloading mine. The authorization process is very painless and the download speed is excellent.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Started about 10 minutes ago and I'm already done. I got 337 kbs transfer rate. Excellent service. For you guys on high speed this is the way to go.

EDIT #2: 20 minutes from start of download to installed, unzipped, and ready to go. Great job!

Go Back to forum