• Register
  • Help

Topic: Agressive Bass Drum

Share/Bookmark

Agressive Bass Drum

Gary, will the GPO update contain more agressive Bass Drum and more agressive bass drum rolls?
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Talking Re: Agressive Bass Drum

Gary had me record some Bass drum rolls for him but the first take wound up going bad. The bass drum rolled all the way down the road and over an embankment onto the highway below and a truck hit it. That's why I am not too keen on drum rolls.

Do I ever give a straight answer?

BTW - I am so insulted of being offended by what you said that didn't offend me so no offense, K?
    Styxx

Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: Agressive Bass Drum

Are you as excited about the updates as I am? It's promised to be quite impressive from what I've heard. They only thing I would love to hear is a Falcon cry, yes? No? I don't need no big boomy bass drum. I have all that here. But, a Falcon sound off in the distance would be cool. Or, I'd settle for a chicken hawk.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Are you as excited about the updates as I am?
    Has there been any word as to when any updates are coming?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1
    Gary, will the GPO update contain more agressive Bass Drum and more agressive bass drum rolls?
    falcon1,

Is this agressive enough:

We will have some nice surprises with the percussion in the updates. bmpsound, I don't want to commit to a date but I am hopining within a few weeks.

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: Agressive Bass Drum

Hey Gary! I sat in with the entertainers at Epcot Center in Florida and played those drums. The players were awesome and they gave me a quick lesson on how to play them for more aggressive sounds! Cool. Nice post!
    You guys may say what you want about percussionist... I LOVE DRUMMING! PERCUSSION RULES!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Are you as excited about the updates as I am? It's promised to be quite impressive from what I've heard. They only thing I would love to hear is a Falcon cry, yes? No? I don't need no big boomy bass drum. I have all that here. But, a Falcon sound off in the distance would be cool. Or, I'd settle for a chicken hawk.
    You're too funny!

Yes, I'm very excited about the updates - can't wait!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    falcon1,

Is this agressive enough:

We will have some nice surprises with the percussion in the updates. bmpsound, I don't want to commit to a date but I am hopining within a few weeks.

Gary Garritan
    Gary, probably but I'm not sure.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Go Back to forum