• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Risking banishment for Kerry

Share/Bookmark

Risking banishment for Kerry

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I rarely make a point of voicing my political views for the obvious reasons that you can see all around what I like to consider the Political Palace that NS has become. However, I just thought it would be nice to vent a little today. Personally, I don't particularly care if Kerry killed children in Vietnam and ate their brains, he's still got this staunch republicans vote. In spite of my conservative moral values, my pro-life feelings, my non-tree hugging attitude towards the environment, and the risk I'm going to take of being banished from my family forever, I'm voting Kerry on November 3rd and I don't care what negative comments anyone has to say about him. I have thought it through and I just can't bear the thought of another 4 years with Bush in office. I don't know if the country can handle it. It isn't that I particularly agree with the leftist view of the war, in that it is inheritly wrong because of who is waging it, or the fact that innocent civilians or our armed warriors perish daily, as such is the way of the world. I just think there are better things to focus on before we draw ourselves into conflict after conflict in order to divert attention from the failing economy and the decline of America's standing within the world's economical and social structure. We have allowed an idiot to wreak havoc on the land we hold so dear. Impeach Clinton for being an sexual oportunist? How about impeaching G. W. for being a power hungry, slanderous, lying, special interest loving, baffoon. Guys, fellow republicans, your country needs your vote. A vote for Kerry is a vote for the preservation of America. There, now I feel better.

Re: Risking banishment for Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    A vote for Kerry is a vote for the preservation of America. There, now I feel better.
    Bravo, Joseph. Bravo.

Post Re: Risking banishment for Kerry

...I just think there are better things to focus on before we draw ourselves into conflict after conflict in order to divert attention from the failing economy and the decline of America's standing within the world's economical and social structure.
    You really think the war is a wag the dog because of the economy? When all indicators show the economy is strong and getting stronger? Best period of growth in 20 years. Come on.

We have allowed an idiot to wreak havoc on the land we hold so dear.
    Some would argue it is the democrate who are wreaking havoc by dividing this country with their class warfare tactics.

Impeach Clinton for being an sexual oportunist?
    He was impeached for lying under oath. Big difference. The topic of the lie UNDER OATH does not matter to a court of law.

How about impeaching G. W. for being a power hungry, slanderous, lying, special interest loving, baffoon.
    All characterizations which are your opinion. Many would strongly disagree with your opinion.

Guys, fellow republicans, your country needs your vote. A vote for Kerry is a vote for the preservation of America. There, now I feel better.
    I am sorry, I just can not vote for this guy (Kerry video you should watch). His voting record and over 200 months in public office speaks louder to me than his 4 months in Vietnam.

But....I am glad you feel better now and you are going to be comfortable with your vote this November.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

But you see there are two evils. The republicans and the democrats. The lesser evil of the two wins every time. As I said, I don't care if he murders people part time and has human flesh in cold storage somewhere for convenient dining later, he's still got my vote. Agreed, that Clinton was impeached for lying, but the fact remains that I wouldn't own up either and I don't know many that would. He was in a catch 22 and was found out, simple as that. It's all a game, and I for one, like the way Kerry plays it. At least its not Empires and Missles like with Bush, its more like Monopoly or quiet Chess. What everyone truely wants is for tomorrow to be like today, no one particularly likes change.

Oh come on, dividing with class warfair? They're playing the game intelligently is all. The classes war all the time anyway and will forever struggle against one another.

Yes, I know there are people that think Bush is a kind hearted, religious, baby kissing savior, but hey you know what they say about opinions.

Well what about Bush wandering around his office: "Well, there's no weapons of mass destruction under there (looks under desk.)" Talk about about bad PR. Our fellow Americans are dying and he's making light of the fact that the WMD's are smoke and mirrors to hide the fact that he gets a hard on for black gold.

Oh and don't get me started on the war money that's going to be surging in once we can convince the natives to stop blowing up the damn pipelines. Yeah, like it's ever going to end up in the gaping hole that is the national deficit (which is growing exponentially I hear.) And don't take this lightly, I work for a major oil company, you'd think I'd be clicking my heels at the thought of this war and another 4 years of Bush.

Remember folks, the lesser of two evils is better no matter how you slice it.

Well what about Bush wandering around his office: "Well, there's no weapons of mass destruction under there (looks under desk.)"
    Apparently you have never seen a correspondents dinner before or don't know what every president does when he gives that self-depricating speech. Know what Clinton did? Look it up.

Oh and don't get me started on the war money that's going to be surging in once we can convince the natives to stop blowing up the damn pipelines. Yeah, like it's ever going to end up in the gaping hole that is the national deficit (which is growing exponentially I hear.) And don't take this lightly, I work for a major oil company, you'd think I'd be clicking my heels at the thought of this war and another 4 years of Bush.
    Good...then you you can let us know the percentage of oil the US gets from Iraq. Please...enlighten us on that number. (Or would you like me to help you find it?)

Remember folks, the lesser of two evils is better no matter how you slice it.
    Then why vote at all? Seriously. This election is not about the lesser of two evils. It is becoming more and more each day a clear choice between two distinct visions for this country.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Why bother?!!! You're so funny.

You know what the nicest thing is about voting for Kerry is, well, its the fact that your not voting for Bush.

Iraq exports about an 8th as much oil as the Saudi's do.

Look, this is why I keep my mouth shut. I'm a republican all the way. I don't like the democrat's ideologies at all. If I had another 'republican' choice, I'd probably take it. I don't. So what's left is Kerry, plain and simple. But here lately, the parties are two sides of the same coin and I don't give a flip what anyone says. They don't care about you and I when you get right down to it. If I had my druthers, the people of this country would hold a common vote about each and every little niggling detail about the country every day if they like. That's the only way you truely get the majorities views on anything.

Look the world is a rotting cesspool awaiting immenent destruction from afar and on high anyway and either way we're pushing it towards its fate each and every day. Simple eh?

Thanks Brian. I haven't had this much fun since Government and Economics in High School 5 years ago. You're the greatest. Why don't you run? Hell, I'd vote for Skippy the Kleptomaniac Dung Beetle before I vote for our dear president.

I have this to say though. Everyone takes for granted those values put in place by the founders of this fine glorious country. Look at this message board. If this was America we'd all be nailed upside down hanging by our figgins on a post somewhere for voicing our opinions of our leaders like this. Isn't freedom grand?

Obviously, we have different views, but it is great to see a Republican see through the dangerous game that Bush is playing.

I have this to say though. Everyone takes for granted those values put in place by the founders of this fine glorious country. Look at this message board. If this was America we'd all be nailed upside down hanging by our figgins on a post somewhere for voicing our opinions of our leaders like this.
    While I agree, Linda Rhonstadt, Whoopie Goldberg and the Dixie Chicks might not. Nor would the couple that was recently arrested for wearing anti-Bush t-shirts.

To KEEP our freedoms, we need to get this guy out of office. His legitimacy was tainted the first time around, just imagine how insufferable he'll be if he actually GETS elected.

If you always vote for the lesser of two evils, guess what you get? There are more than 2 parties, you know.

Rob, can you supply more info on the alleged case of people being arrested for wearing anti-Bush shirts?

Too bad McCain didn't win the primaries in 2000. I respect him, as do many Democrats. I don't respect Bush, nor his administration.

People often miss the fact that Bush had a mandate in 2000: to govern for the benefit of *all* of the people of the US. He lost the majority of the popular vote, and then ignored the wishes of the majority of the populace.

I didn't vote for Kerry in the primaries, but I will proudly vote for him in November. And if he turns out to be an azz, I'll gladly vote against him in '08 - unless he's running against a Bush neo-con.

-Jon Fairhurst

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast