• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Sequoia Version 7.0 vers Pro Tools

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Sequoia Version 7.0 vers Pro Tools

Simply put, what I had learned in one month on Pro Tools 6.1 002 Le, I mastered in one hour on Sequoia last night. I was really blown away how user friendly and logically laid out Sequoia is and the sound is awesome! Of course, my experience was in a full-blown studio that has been using Sequoia for years. I couldn't believe how easy it was to edit, master, and burn to CD just for starters all from one package. Anyone else have experience(s) with this Digital Audio Software?
    Styxx

Re: Sequoia Version 7.0 vers Pro Tools

It's nice but good lord is it expensive. I was going to sell plasma for a copy, but I'm anemic.

Never heard of it. What is it? When you say it sounds good do you mean the plugins? All sequencers sound the same dry don't they?
    "A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules,often with the assistence of unsuspecting musicians"

You can download a free trial of Sequoia Pro 7.0
    www.atlasproaudio.com
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    You can download a free trial of Sequoia Pro 7.1
    www.atlasproaudio.com
    Hey Styxx,
    I can't seem to find the place on the above link where we can download the free trial.
    The story of my life: I knew I put that midi cable here SOMEWHERE!......

Jerry.

Sorry, should have been more clear. Click on the above link, and there you will see a batch of products in blue lettering. Click on "Samplitude Sennheiser Soundelux Speck" scroll down a bit and you should be there. Sequoia 7.0 Free trial for PC.
    It worked for me and the down load so far is the same I experienced in the studio Tuesday evening. Its mostly audio bases but they have upgraded their midi as well to handle VST and more. Check out the specs for Auto latency and the audio engine is superb.
    Good luck.
    Styxx

What a joy.
    Styxx

Oh my, I wouldn't even dare try a demo for something that costs $2,500. It could be like test driving a brand new Corvette and then getting back into my beat-up old Buick. No thanks. I'm quite happy with finally getting Sonar 3!
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbot
    Oh my, I wouldn't even dare try a demo for something that costs $2,500. It could be like test driving a brand new Corvette and then getting back into my beat-up old Buick. No thanks. I'm quite happy with finally getting Sonar 3!
    Yeah, we'll discuss this over a brew tonight later. See ya then after 8pm.
    Styxx

Standby for an update on the download site. I am told this link has a corrupted file and if you try to download you will only receive 3 megs of 17.2. I will post the link if given permission by samplitude.
    Actually, what it is is Samplitude not Sequoia. Sequoia designated as the Pro studio version. Hard to believe with the two being so similar.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast