• Register
  • Help

Topic: Included Overture SE with Kontakt

Share/Bookmark

Included Overture SE with Kontakt

Title says it all. Has anyone been able to get the included Overture SE to work with Kontakt or anything else for that matter? I wanted to use it with Kontakt in standalone mode, but I can't get it to see Kontakt's inputs. Am I missing something? It won't see Gigastudio either. I wanted to use it with GPO and Diva at the same time since Cubase's notation is crud (for some reason, I can't force myself to write music in the piano roll). Any ideas?

Re: Included Overture SE with Kontakt

Good question.
    Styxx

I've never been able to get it to work with anything other than GPO, including general midi.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Title says it all. Has anyone been able to get the included Overture SE to work with Kontakt or anything else for that matter? I wanted to use it with Kontakt in standalone mode, but I can't get it to see Kontakt's inputs. Am I missing something? It won't see Gigastudio either. I wanted to use it with GPO and Diva at the same time since Cubase's notation is crud (for some reason, I can't force myself to write music in the piano roll). Any ideas?
    Joseph,

You must use Overture with GPO Studio (rather than the standalone version of Kontakt). GPO Studio comes with MIDI drivers which allow Overture to interact with GPO. Give me a call and I'll guide you through it.

Gary Garritan

Okay, that's what I figured. I already use Studio and Overture together, I just wondered if it was possible to use Kontakt as well. It's no big deal. Does anyone know if I can use Kontakt and Gigastudio with the full version of Overture? I can't image why you wouldn't be able to, but you never know.

Bump. Does anyone know if its possible to use the full version of Overture with Kontakt or Gigastudio?

Go Back to forum