• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: wouldn't it be possible to expand the forums ?

Share/Bookmark

Question OT: wouldn't it be possible to expand the forums ?

hi all,

i think the new forum is really great and everything looks cool and i am also happy that we have soo many different sub-forums and stuff to divide threads and post a little bit.

but i have one question: wouldn't it be possible to expand all the forums ??
    i mean that you at least see, who did the last post.

in the moment it is like, to click to click to click to get to the forum you want. it would be at least cool to see the last written post in each category... just a question.

Re: OT: wouldn't it be possible to expand the forums ?

But you can see it. In the main forum index under "last post".

yeh know what you mean.

maybe i expressed it the wrong way, but i mean to see the last post of each category ... for example if you look at the east west forum it would be cool to see whats going on in the tech support, or general and trick&tutorial section - not just see the last post of the whole east west forum.

I don't understand, you can also do that, just click on eastwest in the main forum index, and there you can see the subforums for tips&trick, general discussions, demos, etc, and there you can also see the last posts.

yeh i understand, no problem, but it would be also cool to not see one actual topic of the whole forum, but all actual thread of all subforums...

like you can minimize the different section, it would be cool to maximize the subsections .... was just an idea

Go Back to forum