Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: What Michael Moore doesn't want you to see

Share/Bookmark

What Michael Moore doesn't want you to see

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Does Moore have something to fear from debunkers?:
    http://www.newsfly.org/news/moorecensor.htm

Looks like Moore edited a "reprint" of another article just to remove references to sites debunking Moore's myths. What does he have to hide?

Re: What Michael Moore doesn't want you to see

You must be joking. Why would he want to advertise for whitesupremists.com?
    All those debunking sites are full of lies and petty nonsense. I certainly wouldn't want any links to them on my website. You have to earn respect. You don't just demand it. Try again Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Wright
    Does Moore have something to fear from debunkers?:
    http://www.newsfly.org/news/moorecensor.htm

Looks like Moore edited a "reprint" of another article just to remove references to sites debunking Moore's myths. What does he have to hide?
    Weak. Very weak. You start with the assumption that Moore's truths are myths. Perhaps he just doesn't want to give airtime to a bunch of rightwing nuts. No law says he has to.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Wright
    What does he have to hide?
    The truth

Here's a prominent Democrat's take on the movie that I found interesting:

http://216.26.163.62/2004/guest_koch_6_28.html

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    The truth
    No, that's Bush's particular phobia. Have you seen the movie, Wes?

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
    Here's a prominent Democrat's take on the movie that I found interesting:

http://216.26.163.62/2004/guest_koch_6_28.html
    When Koch says Bush is "acting responsibly," you KNOW he's got a screw loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    You must be joking. Why would he want to advertise for whitesupremists.com?
    What the heck are you talking about, Nick?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    I certainly wouldn't want any links to them on my website. You have to earn respect. You don't just demand it. Try again Brady.
    But, Nick! If you reprint someone *ELSE'S* article, you should reproduce it unaltered! If Bush or the Republicans had done something similar for similar reasons, you'd never let them live it down, admit it! Have some consistency, for Pete's sake! Call a spade a spade, give credit where credit is due.

No, I wouldn't. It didn't factually alter the article. It's no big deal. Last year over one million people marched on Washington to protest the war. The media said 10,000 and later retracted saying 100's of thousands on page 10. This is of grave concern. This is the so-called liberal media. the media that completely silenced the anti-war movement. Do you get it yet? Michael Moore was simply removing the flies and roaches. This is a battle for the truth. Ignoring a bunch of fanatics and Bush employees should be applauded. We've heard enough from the liars and puppets of the elite. Your desperation to find something is rather transparent. The debunking of F911 has been a complete failure.

If you say so, Nick. Doesn't matter what the actual facts are, of course. It just matters that you think so.

BTW, I still have yet to hear someone explain to me that actual thesis of F911 and what in the film (that remains credible) actually supports that thesis. Are you up to the task, Nick?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast