• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO pricing...

Share/Bookmark

GPO pricing...

I sent an email through the main Personal Orchestra website, but didn't hear anything back. I was just wondering... is the $249 pricetag going to be around for much longer, and when it does change, what is it changing to?

Thanks.

Re: GPO pricing...

Gary recently asked users if they thought the "introductory period" had been given enough time, hinting that he was considering ending the introductory pricing. As he has yet to do so, I would be very quick to order if I were you. GPO is a steal at $249 (and I've seen it for a little less elsewhere).

Wes

That won't be happening... it'll take me a while to save for it, and I'm afraid that by the time I can afford it, it'll be worth more than I'd like to pay.

Hey Reactor...try not to over-reactor.... :-) The final price will not be much more than the introductory price so we hear. I wouldn't sweat it so much. Its a great product...has the best support of any software or sample product that I have ever seen....EVER...and they are going to be adding lots of upgrades and updates over time... you will not be sorry..even if you missed the intro price...

Frankly, I think GPO is worth double the price they're asking for it..
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Heh... do I sound a little worried? I'm fine... just curious more than anything.

Thanks for the heads up.

i hope gary will not increase GPO price too much... altough i was one of the first to buy it, i think i would have neverr purchased GPO if its price was over 300$...
    BTW... how much will costs the addon!? :-)

Talking Re: GPO pricing...

I'm jumping in on this topic a little late, but to anyone else reading this who might be considering GPO, YOU CANNOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!

Man, this thing is GREAT! I have just come to the realization that there really isn't anyting out there even for much, much more that has GPO's 'fun factor'. You really can just breeze with this thing.....

Composing has never been more rewarding or quick. Results are VERY realistic after the short learning curve is overcome.

Search threads here for my other recent comments....

Quote Originally Posted by Reactor
    I sent an email through the main Personal Orchestra website, but didn't hear anything back. I was just wondering... is the $249 pricetag going to be around for much longer, and when it does change, what is it changing to?

Thanks.
    Reactor

Must not have received your email as I try to reply to them all. We're working on the next version and will go to DVD format. Probably late summer/early autumn.

But don't worry, I will extend the existing price to you even after the price goes up. Just drop me a line when you are ready.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum