• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pure Guitar Tips

Share/Bookmark

Pure Guitar Tips

Hello-

I am a new and happy Giga Studio user. I have purchased a few sample CD's and I am particularly interested in "Pure Guitars". I was wondering how to program that real strumming sound (up and down strokes). If anyone could please share their experience strength and hope it would be greatly appreciated.

Pony

Re: Pure Guitar Tips

I never used the strumming chords. But shouldn't you just push "up" and "down" in a certain rythm?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcremers
    I never used the strumming chords. But shouldn't you just push "up" and "down" in a certain rythm?

Can you explain what you mean by "Up" and "Down". How do you program the up strokes?

Thank you

Well, the Up and Down strokes are the strumming samples mapped over the keyboard. Up = arm goes up while stroking the strings. Down = arm goes down. I would experiment playing a chord while switching between Up and Down in a guitarish rhythm. Try to picture the rhythm in your head, then try to play it on your keyboard. The result depends on how many different samples of the same chord are available.

------------
    Alex Cremers

Go Back to forum