• Register
  • Help

Topic: Intelliscore?

Share/Bookmark

Intelliscore?

Anyone experience using "Intelliscore 6.1 Wav and MP3 to midi coverter"? Maybe? Every hear of this product that claims to turn Wav and MP3 to midi?
    Seems far fetched to me. Your comments, concerns, and or?
    Tanks

Here is a slight discription:

"... intelliScore is a WAV to MIDI converter for live performance, making MIDI files, and transcribing music from polyphonic WAVE, MP3, and CD files. It works with files and in real-time as a MIDI controller. IntelliScore can recognize music containing more than one note at a time, such as chords. It listens to prerecorded music and helps figure out the notes played, chord names, and key for you."

Re: Intelliscore?

I haven't tried that in particular, but I know that Power Tracks Pro (and presumably other programs) has the ability to capture input WAV audio as MIDI. It works reasonably well, and can save a lot of time when trying to transcribe or enter something on say, guitar, as MIDI.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

I've used it within the last couple of days. Wasn't really impressed with it. Yes, it can put this into the right key and such on Finale, but lots of wrong notes and not in sync. If you have the energy to dedicate time to it, it could be worthwhile.

Smile Re: Intelliscore?

I would suggest TS -Audio ToMidi Realtime Converter. It uses several algorithms to pick up the desidered instrument for conversion. Carefully tuned, it can give surprising result on small ensembles.

Giorgio

This is interesting though. The last program that I used (years back) that had this functionality couldn't handle multiple voices so it was pretty much useless unless you had some solo parts you needed to render. I might have to check this out if just because I'm curious as to how it'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio Tommasini
    I would suggest TS -Audio ToMidi Realtime Converter. It uses several algorithms to pick up the desidered instrument for conversion. Carefully tuned, it can give surprising result on small ensembles.

Giorgio
    Thanks, I shall check this out as well.
    BTW, you wouldn't be Bond...James Bond now would you? Man, you could be the next Bond. Sorry, my nine year old step son who is a BIG fan of James Bond movies said you looked like Bond. Meant as a true compliment.

Smile Re: Intelliscore?

A smart guy indeed. ;-)

Go Back to forum