• Register
  • Help

Topic: My first GPO classical sounding attempt

Share/Bookmark

My first GPO classical sounding attempt

I have GPO for only 4 days now, but at least I have been able to spend some quality time learning the controls etc.

GPO will be the main feature in the music to be produced for a video I am working on about the City of Cape Town.

You can listen to a short 1 minute 12 seconds mock-up demo track for the soundtrack of this video here: Cape Town Demo 1

All comment and critisms will be highly appreciated.

Re: My first GPO classical sounding attempt

Quote Originally Posted by Sepheritoh
    I have GPO for only 4 days now, but at least I have been able to spend some quality time learning the controls etc.

GPO will be the main feature in the music to be produced for a video I am working on about the City of Cape Town.

You can listen to a short 1 minute 12 seconds mock-up demo track for the soundtrack of this video here: Cape Town Demo 1

All comment and critisms will be highly appreciated.
    Sepheritoh,

Very good composition and a good first try with GPO. The only suggestion I have is to try using a little more of the sustain pedal legato feature to shape the phrases.

Is this a video about Cape Town, South Africa and is that where you are from?

Thanks for sharing this with us. All the best with your video.

Gary Garritan

Thanks Garry

Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately my keyboard does not have a sustain pedal. I have to get round to programming one of the other controls for that. I'll put that down as my next lesson to be studied.

Yes, I'm from South Africa. I live in Johannesburg, but visit Cape Town once in every while. Such a beautifull place.

I have now made it a full 4 minute serenade

http://www.dog-on-blues.co.za/mp3/fi...late_night.mp3

Go Back to forum