• Register
  • Help

Topic: I realize I'm crazy but........

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation I realize I'm crazy but........

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I like to beat a dead horse, so I have a riddle for you. On the morning of 911, Bush is in his motorcade, a few minutes away from the school, when the first plane hits. His motorcade is a moble communications center and surely he heard reports of the plane crash, well before reaching the school. When asked about this, he said that he had, indeed, heard reports of a Cesna (small private plane) hitting the World Trade Center. Strange that the president would get such mangled reports, but OK, let's go with it. He does nothing about the other hijacked planes, at this point, because he has not been informed of what is really going on. Remember that is was known at the FAA by the time plane #1 hits, that there were atleast 3 more planes hijacked. But, no one tells the president. OK, so he goes into the school for his tour. He sits down in a classroom to listen to the kids read and an assistant whispers into his ear "The second tower has been hit. We're under attack." Bush nods and continues listening to the kids for 7 minutes with an odd look on his face. So here's the problem: His reaction is impossible for someone that was under the impression that a cesna had hit tower 1. Any human would have been suprised by this statement. Any president would have stood up and left the room for a detailed briefing. But not, GW Bush. He sits there for seven minutes. So we deduce from this that Bush lied and did know that the first plane was a terrorist attack, just like the FAA and Norad knew. Elementary, Watson. So the question is, why didn't he do anything about the remaining 3 planes? Why was he hiding from duty in that classroom, trying to kill time? Why did he lie about what he knew about the first plane?

Re: I realize I'm crazy but........

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    I like to beat a dead horse, so I have a riddle for you. On the morning of 911, Bush is in his motorcade, a few minutes away from the school, when the first plane hits. His motorcade is a moble communications center and surely he heard reports of the plane crash, well before reaching the school. When asked about this, he said that he had, indeed, heard reports of a Cesna (small private plane) hitting the World Trade Center. Strange that the president would get such mangled reports, but OK, let's go with it. He does nothing about the other hijacked planes, at this point, because he has not been informed of what is really going on. Remember that is was known at the FAA by the time plane #1 hits, that there were atleast 3 more planes hijacked. But, no one tells the president. OK, so he goes into the school for his tour. He sits down in a classroom to listen to the kids read and an assistant whispers into his ear "The second tower has been hit. We're under attack." Bush nods and continues listening to the kids for 7 minutes with an odd look on his face. So here's the problem: His reaction is impossible for someone that was under the impression that a cesna had hit tower 1. Any human would have been suprised by this statement. Any president would have stood up and left the room for a detailed briefing. But not, GW Bush. He sits there for seven minutes. So we deduce from this that Bush lied and did know that the first plane was a terrorist attack, just like the FAA and Norad knew. Elementary, Watson. So the question is, why didn't he do anything about the remaining 3 planes? Why was he hiding from duty in that classroom, trying to kill time? Why did he lie about what he knew about the first plane?

Well, we could go even further and throw his connection to the Saudis/bin laden family into the mix, the fact that most of the hijackers were Saudi, the fact that bin laden has never been captured, and the PNAC document that says we need another Pearl Harbor to implement our plan, etc. etc. and it all sounds very suspicious.

The problem is, it's all also only conjecture at this point and, unfortunately, we're NEVER going to learn the truth. It may all mean something and, then again, it may not.

My point is that if Bush was questioned only on this matter, the answer would be VERY interesting. This simple little series of events needs explaining. All the possible explanations are very bad for Bush.

My impression from what I've seen of him in that classroom is that he just didn't really know what to do; he looked confused and bewildered. I was left with the impression that Bush may not have the skills to react swiftly and that probably other people do his thinking for him. I'm not just saying that rhetorically or with malice. That was sincerely how it looked to me.

Now let's get him the hell out of office.

5 min of Bush classroom video footage here...

http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/bush-911.htm

frame by frame analysis and comentary as well.

My thought was that he was thinking..."Well, I'm in it now, no turning back"
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Go Back to forum