• Register
  • Help

Topic: Will Gore be Kerry's VP?

Share/Bookmark

Will Gore be Kerry's VP?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I don't think it will come to be, but it's an interesting thought.

Re: Will Gore be Kerry's VP?

It's a terrifying thought if you ask me, since I predict that Kerry will win in November. However, I guess it wouldn't be anything all that new since we've already been there, done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Wright
    It's a terrifying thought if you ask me, since I predict that Kerry will win in November. However, I guess it wouldn't be anything all that new since we've already been there, done that.
    I wouldn't expect you to like Gore, but am surprised that you'd be "terrified".

The guy did make efforts to improve government efficiency, and we went from deficit to surplus during that time. (Sure, the strong economy helped, but they didn't run out and increase spending or start wars either.)

Gore's "identity" is as an environmentalist, but aside from the Wilderness Areas, not all that much was done at the time.

And there were no big Haliburton-like crony scandals associated with him.

Sure, the guy doesn't support some of your causes, but he didn't screw much up either.

-Jon Fairhurst

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Wright
    Kerry won't win in November. His platform right now is "I'm not Bush"...that's not going to get him into the White House.

Go Back to forum