• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vienna "Performance Tools 2" new features???

Share/Bookmark

Smile Vienna "Performance Tools 2" new features???

Hi everyone...
    I just heard about the version 2 Performance Tools for the Vienna Symphonic Library. Could someone tell me what extra features are availble in the "new" VSL Performance Tools. (Sorry if this is kinda off-topic) I checked the Vienna Symphonic Library website... but could not find the answer. Thanks for your assistance, Gary

Re: Vienna "Performance Tools 2" new features???

Quote Originally Posted by Gary M. Thomas
    Hi everyone...
    I just heard about the version 2 Performance Tools for the Vienna Symphonic Library. Could someone tell me what extra features are availble in the "new" VSL Performance Tools. (Sorry if this is kinda off-topic) I checked the Vienna Symphonic Library website... but could not find the answer. Thanks for your assistance, Gary
    Performance 2 has been out for a while. You need to go to the VSL site, register (if you haven't already done so), then go to the downloads section and download the appropriate Performance tool for your version.
    Peter L. Alexander
    www.professionalorchestration.com
    www.alexanderpublishing.com
    Learn it right the first time.

Re: Vienna "Performance Tools 2" new features???

It has a different interface with every MIDI port on one screen, and it can save settings so you just open it and everything works. I don't think there are any other features, but as Peter says, it's been out for such a long time that I don't remember.

Talking Re: Vienna "Performance Tools 2" new features???

Okay, Thanks!
    I appreciate the replies very much..... Gary

Go Back to forum