Share/Bookmark

9/11 discussion

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    just been reading this discussion here

http://www.medialens.org/PHPBB2/viewtopic.php?t=344

maybe old news anyway i found it interesting

Re: 9/11 discussion

It's not old news. It's great to see some intelligent people discussing this urgent matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    It's not old news. It's great to see some intelligent people discussing this urgent matter.
    yeah Nick

i had a feeling you would like it!!

So why do you think people like Chomsky have been so quite?
    i usually use the znet site to get information and on most things i have found them to be a good source, but on this issue it seems they have been hesitant to follow up on it

cheers

That's a good question. Chomsky and others are slowly warming up to the idea, but they are afraid of being branded as "nutcases." Also I think that many people realize that the effects of this conspiracy being uncovered, would be devestating to America. People are afraid of this. They don't want to go there because it will be such a dark place, and also they realize that the powers that be will get very ugly if we get too close.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    That's a good question. Chomsky and others are slowly warming up to the idea, but they are afraid of being branded as "nutcases."
    I'm sure Chomsky will come around, as soon as he feels what the truth is.
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

homepage

I believe it was Chomsky who I heard saying that it's nearly impossible to present controversial ideas into the mass media. You only get a minute or so to make your case. If you make a big statement that is aligned with the "official story" everyone accepts it. If you make a big statement from out of the blue (e.g. "Aliens have landed in Manhattan") you are called nuts. Before you get a chance to present your evidence, it's time for a commercial break.

After enough evidence of the aliens is presented into the news over time, then you can make the big claim. Then that is the new story. But if you later find it to be a hoax, it's equally as hard to put the genie back into the bottle. (Or the Martians back on Mars, as the case may be...)

So it is with any stories about 9-11.

You're right, Jon. I've noticed even here that people tend to reject anything that's said that requires more than a 2-minute explanation or tracing connections through more than one or two levels. Chomsky's not wrong 100% of the time... just close to it.

Go Back to forum