• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hi, im new

Share/Bookmark

Hi, im new

Hi.
    im interested in perhaps getting into GPO.
    could someone tell me exactly what its like..
    i mean, im under the impression that you can compose and then playback entire orchestral pieces.. with strings, woodwind, percussion and everything in an orchestra.. is this the case? is it it difficult to use? is it very hardware demanding? anything else you think may be helpful, feel free to tell..

Re: Hi, im new

Hi!

Welcome to NS!

You can find lots of information and demos in the Garritan Ochetral Libraries thread. But to give you a quick answer to your questions.
    im under the impression that you can compose and then playback entire orchestral pieces.. with strings, woodwind, percussion and everything in an orchestra.. is this the case?
    Yes it is!
    is it it difficult to use?
    Nope!
    is it very hardware demanding?
    As with all else, better hardware helps. But it doesnt take much to get it all going.
    Regards,
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: Hi, im new

Quote Originally Posted by HELLFACE
    Hi.
    im interested in perhaps getting into GPO.
    could someone tell me exactly what its like..
    i mean, im under the impression that you can compose and then playback entire orchestral pieces.. with strings, woodwind, percussion and everything in an orchestra.. is this the case? is it it difficult to use? is it very hardware demanding? anything else you think may be helpful, feel free to tell..
    Hellface,

Welcome to the Northern Sounds forums!

We have a GPO Forum here on Northern Sounds. Here is the link:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...splay.php?f=39

There are many GPO users there who can also answer you questions. If there are specific questions you would like to ask me, please private mesaage/email me and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum