• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bach's Suite in D major by Chinablu

Share/Bookmark

Bach's Suite in D major by Chinablu

Spring is almost over, so our little plant nursery is calming down. My broken fingernail has grown back and so I was able to finally record the first movement of the Vivaldi Guitar Concerto in D. Here are the links to the three movements. Of course all is GPO except the guitar, which is yours truly, somewhat out of practice on my Oribe 10-String Guitar that is in the picture to the left.

I Allegro
    II Largp
    III Allegro

Thank you for listening,

Karl

Re: Bach's Suite in D major by Chinablu

Mr. Garrett,

What can I say? Your recordings of Vivaldi's guitar concerto are superb. I can't even begin to think of an suggestions. All I can offer is my sincerest congratulations with your accomplishment and your talent. My hope is that one day I will be able to perform something like this. As it is right now, I'm not even in your shadow. I'm kind of one the other side of the world. Great job.

Jonny

Thank you Jonny. This is really just a simple little baroque piece. I don't deserve, although I can't say I don't enjoy all this praise.

Thank you all.

Karl

Now how in the heck did this get moved copied into another post with another person's title. Save me Allen!

Karl,
    That is truly amazing performance! I'm with Johnny for a loss of words. If you don't mind I would love to put this on disk for my mom to hear. She absolutely loves guitar music particularly of this genre.
    Absolutely wonderful playing! So exciting to hear your new works.
    Styxx

Now how in the heck did this get moved copied into another post with another person's title. Save me Allen! [/QUOTE]

I have been wondering the same. Wierd stuff is going on with the forums. I am currently undergoing therapy because I have a post thats the same that a few hours later ended up in a different forum! LOL jk. Now you can have the cart! Its kinda odd to respond to two different versions of the same thing hehe.
    Nicole Davis

Go Back to forum