• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need help with cubase se controllers

Share/Bookmark

Need help with cubase se controllers

Every time i stop in middle of song the mod controller seams to reset to o .I have to draw in controllers on most every note so the sound wont cut out. If i want to record in the middle of a track I have to draw in mod controll to get the volume up .There has to be a better way since I don\'t have a mod wheel on key board.I tried the \"reset on stop \"in the options menu to no avail. I know there is a fix in cubase sl or sx in preferences but not for se. Is there not an upgrade path for cubase se I can\'t seam to find it.I would be gratefull for any Help Thank you

Re: Need help with cubase se controllers

Did you also deactivate \"reset at the end of a part\"?

[ QUOTE ]
    Did you also deactivate \"reset at the end of a part\"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I\'m not sure what you mean.I just went into Options and checked reset on stop. Is there something i\'m missing. I have to take the pencil in piano view and draw some small mod change throughout the song in order to keep the voulme up. Thanks for your help

That menue point is directly under \"reset on stop\"

Really riddling what this could be. I have SE, too but without that behaviour. Did you perhaps somehow mess up your default song? At least I did that once. Could be a source for strange unwanted settings. Although the one I mentioned are global. Was this behaviour right from the beginning of the GPO usage or did it beginn somewhen else?

[ QUOTE ]
    That menue point is directly under \"reset on stop\"

Really riddling what this could be. I have SE, too but without that behaviour. Did you perhaps somehow mess up your default song? At least I did that once. Could be a source for strange unwanted settings. Although the one I mentioned are global. Was this behaviour right from the beginning of the GPO usage or did it beginn somewhen else?

[/ QUOTE ] I never touched the default song . up untill now I used gpo as stand alone now i\'m using it as a vst. Is there some kind of update for gpo or kontakt .I thought I saw it some place . I just tried a new test in cubase one single line it looped twice then in the middle of the tune the volume dropped low had to stop and start from the bigining to reset. I had the same basic problem in sonar 3.

Now I start up cubase loaded an instrument and soon as i set a marker the program freezes up never had this problem before . I used cubase for several hours this morning no problem except for mod problem maybe i should reinstall cubase somthing Help!Help!Help!

Go Back to forum