• Register
  • Help

Topic: Galaxy live

Share/Bookmark

Galaxy live

Hi,

A demo/impro to show the full range and the pedal FX of the Galaxy :
    (OF_XB_Galaxy_special_version_3.15x_of Galaxy\'s_STEINWAY_5.1.zip)

http://www.audiolivepro.com/demos/full_range_demo.mp3

Recorded fast in few seconds - (8 racks open in Kontakt)

no midi...

Regards,

Olivier

Re: Galaxy live

This demo suggests a very, very impressive sample Olivier. Where the tacky Rach demo makes the sample sound bad to my ears, this demo makes it sound, well, pretty fantastic. I\'m interested. Is there any way you could give us a Bach, Mozart, or Beethoven demo?

Cheers,

JG

Hi,

We (Olivier and me) are at version 3.17 of the Galaxy now.
    If you want to post us Midi file of Bach Mozart or Beethoven, we could test them for you.

Now Olivier is recording real solo live performance (at his home), to show what our patch can give in his finest features (repeated notes, realtime pedal, accurate release for staccato, legato and double escape).

For more demos and details, come and see http://jazzphoton.free.fr (there is a link if you want to send us midi files).

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by xav93
    Hi,

We (Olivier and me) are at version 3.17 of the Galaxy now.
    If you want to post us Midi file of Bach Mozart or Beethoven, we could test them for you.

Now Olivier is recording real solo live performance (at his home), to show what our patch can give in his finest features (repeated notes, realtime pedal, accurate release for staccato, legato and double escape).

For more demos and details, come and see http://jazzphoton.free.fr (there is a link if you want to send us midi files).
    Wow!

You guys are amazing! I spent all night playing with the last version. I was thinking " It could't be any better". And your still at it? Wow!

My mom heard the last demo I posted of Skylark/Images and said that it sounded as good as her Steinway that was built in the mid to late 19th century. It was my childhood piano. To this day, I have not heard its equal, but the Galaxy patches you guys have done is closer than I could ever have imagined possible.

Keep up the great work!

Brian

The more I work on this piano, the more I love it.

To play it, i use a Kurzweil PC88 from which i adjuted keyboard response (offset = -25, scaling = 120%, with linear curve).
    From ppp to FFF, it sounds really really marvellously.

And when i play it through my Event PS8, it's as if I was sitting in front of it.
    It's a pure happyness!

And if I want it less dry, i just have to add a little reverb (or convolution reverb) and the result is beyond all existing wet pianos. We can do so much things with it...

Re: Galaxy live

Hi,
    I am a very satisfied user of Galaxy Steinway 5.1.
    The last demos are quite impressive but I have not found where (audiolive pro, bestservice ?) to download the last update (3.15 or 3.17 ?).
    Thank you very much for your kind assistance
    Angelo
    Bologna, ITALY

Go Back to forum