• Register
  • Help

Topic: 3rd Authorization

Share/Bookmark

3rd Authorization

Folks,

This may have been covered in previous posts but I haven\'t been able to find it so please bare with...

I\'d like to have GPO available to me on 3 machines - my main machine, my backup machine, and my laptop. I will not run more than one instance at any time: it\'s just that I\'m a bit paranoid so I want a backup machine in case I\'m mid-project and my main machine croaks and I\'d like to have GPO available on my laptop so I can continue to work on projects on the road. I don\'t object to paying a bit more to license the 3rd machine but I\'m a bit reluctant to plop down the bucks for a full second copy when all I want is the option of running a single copy on one of 3 machines. Is there any scheme available for this sort of license?

Thanks,
    Freya

Re: 3rd Authorization

[QUOTE ]
    Folks,

This may have been covered in previous posts but I haven\'t been able to find it so please bare with...

I\'d like to have GPO available to me on 3 machines - my main machine, my backup machine, and my laptop. I will not run more than one instance at any time: it\'s just that I\'m a bit paranoid so I want a backup machine in case I\'m mid-project and my main machine croaks and I\'d like to have GPO available on my laptop so I can continue to work on projects on the road. I don\'t object to paying a bit more to license the 3rd machine but I\'m a bit reluctant to plop down the bucks for a full second copy when all I want is the option of running a single copy on one of 3 machines. Is there any scheme available for this sort of license?

Thanks,
    Freya

[/QUOTE ]

Freya,

The policy of Native Instruments is to have 2 installs. I will contact Native Instruments to see what can be done in your case. Please email or PM me after the weekend and I\'ll let you know what can be done.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum