• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan website is unbelivable !

Share/Bookmark

Garritan website is unbelivable !

I just checked out the Garritan website after several weeks. wow! so much seems to have been added, and with a new format!

The live performace competition is really unbelievable. It eliminates the one qualm I had about virtual orchestras ... that there were real musicians behind who will loose thei business. But Gary has cleared that doubt from my mind as this competition will select the best composition to be played by hired real musicans!!

And with all the new features added ... this whole website is full of quality and service. Must stand as an example of customer service for every other business, not just the software music industry!!

And what a change from my world of hunting down problems with my laser (ah! my regular job) and not being able to find anyone in customer service to talk to!!

Re: Garritan website is unbelivable !

[ QUOTE ]

I just checked out the Garritan website after several weeks. wow! so much seems to have been added, and with a new format!

The live performace competition is really unbelievable. It eliminates the one qualm I had about virtual orchestras ... that there were real musicians behind who will loose thei business. But Gary has cleared that doubt from my mind as this competition will select the best composition to be played by hired real musicans!!

And with all the new features added ... this whole website is full of quality and service. Must stand as an example of customer service for every other business, not just the software music industry!!

And what a change from my world of hunting down problems with my laser (ah! my regular job) and not being able to find anyone in customer service to talk to!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gary, is that you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[quote}

Gary, is that you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don\'t think so...Tremolo must be talking about someone else. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

when did you start having multiple personalities Gary?

Go Back to forum