• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Preview of my Orchestration Contest entry- Hardy H

Share/Bookmark

Preview of my Orchestration Contest entry- Hardy H

Come on guys.....do you REALLY think, in your wildest dreams, that I would do this?.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don\'t want you to know what you\'re up against...... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Frank

Re: Preview of my Orchestration Contest entry- Hardy H

Hmmm, that brings up the question of whether we\'ll will be more reticent to share what we\'re working on for the next several months, at least until after the deadline. I hope not, as I love to hear everything that y\'all are creating with GPO, and ultimately who knows what someone will judge as the best composition? So we might as well share what we\'ve got, and if anything it should help us spur each other on to better work.

Good thinking Shazbot....you may well be right.

Maybe I\'ll put up a crap piece to give you all a false sense of hope....Hmmmm thinks....a little bit of gamesmanship never hurt......

Frank

Hardy, the piece sounds great! reminds me of 4\' 33\"... which GPO patches did you use? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Alan,

Just to prepare for the future, I would like to know, in advance, how you like your donations.

I\'m assuming you like them large (I\'ll take that as read) but in what form? Cheque, Bankers Draft, Paypal....?

What\'s your Orcas address??

Frank

PS..Sorry, but I couldn\'t possibly reveal my patches at this point in time.....but I can say that they\'re quite different from my earlier, much admired, pieces. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Styxx sent puppy breath, so I guess I take them... ummm... creatively! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thats a very Avante Garde piece. You used silence to its extreme!

[ QUOTE ]
    Styxx sent puppy breath, so I guess I take them... ummm... creatively! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust Stynxx to come up with \'Puppy breath\' because I was going to do that. Now it\'s going to be tough to come up with something better....

Nicloe, you said \'Thats a very Avante Garde piece. You used silence to its extreme\'

I think you are being very judgemental, especially when I did say this was a preview. With criticism like this I\'m, obviously, not going to be in a hurry to share the next stage (out of town...as you say over there) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Frank

LOL Hardy, I thought she was pretty rough on the piece too, but, what can you do about those trolls? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

LOL

Ok, ill be less judgemental

Go Back to forum