• Register
  • Help

Topic: I must say...

Share/Bookmark

I must say...

Periodically I go up on the demo page to listen to your works both of the Masters and your own compositions plus the many posted on this forum. I have to say it is my greatest pleasure and privilege to be a part and to know such awesome talented musicians! The orchestration contest is going to show the world that this music never dies and never will because of you and your individual hard work with the advent of GPO. I take great pride when I expose others to your works. Gets me choked up inside...
    Go show them The Orchestra is alive and powerful!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Nice going Mr. Garritan! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Do you see what you\'ve started? Boy, wait till mom finds out she\'s gonna.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: I must say...

...and the nice thing is Styxx, we have many more demos pouring in, just not the time to get them all up, updating the mp3 page takes alot of time, I was watching Gary do it yesterday, and not only to you have to update the description and names, but he also re-listens to EACH piece as he writes the blurb for it, and then has to change the script for it... That man puts a lot of love into this.

No doubt. Hard working and one lucky person.
    Did you see Tattoo There? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Styxx: Did you see Tatoo there?

AL: yeah, he and Gary greated me when I got here, both wearing their GPO t\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum