• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hello from Orcas!

Share/Bookmark

Hello from Orcas!

Hey all,

I just arrived at GPO Central this afternoon, so don\'t be surprised if you get a new voice on the phone when you call Gary.

I\'ll be here through next week Thursday. If I don\'t get back to any of you through PM and/or e-mail when you guys send tham, I\'ll say I\'m sorry now, and answer as soon as I can, but I\'m going to be pretty busy this next week...

Re: Hello from Orcas!

Alan,
    Last time I heard, GPO headquarters was just right of the ferryboat. Did you bring your scuba gear? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Wow, lucky you!

Oh, I knew I forgot something... guess I\'ll have to go skinny-dippin\' [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (with the harpist of course...) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Alan, You lucky sod!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I just looked up the Orcas Islands....looks like a brilliant spot. I have been to see Attle but didn\'t get the chance to see the islands.....bugerg!!

Frank

Say hello to Tatoo for us. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Alan,

Are you getting your emails or should I use the bat phone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Your\'s just came thru, not getting to check them super regularly, still trying to adjust to the time-zone difference. But always feel free to call on the bat-phone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum