• Register
  • Help

Topic: Standard Midi File Translator (?)

Share/Bookmark

Standard Midi File Translator (?)

I opened the translator zip file and [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] can\'t find it... (gulp). Any ideas?
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Gee, I hope the Wizard can help me find my translator.
    Why that\'s a horse of a different color!

Re: Standard Midi File Translator (?)

Styxx, are you performing a \"Save As\" or are you opening it directly from the internet? This happens to me sometimes when I do not \"Save As\" but instead open it directly. If you \"Save As\" to your hard drive you should then be able to open the file normally.

We specially encoded the Standard Midi File Translator to work on all computers except those belonging to Styxx. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you can\'t get it working, I\'ll email it to you.

Gary Garritan

Sorry Gary... I had a funny feeling that was it so my name was changed to Malletzz. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I had \"saved as\" and it went to a folder in my documents. When I opened the nip oh wait... the zip file, a warning window open as such; \"Warning! Unauthorized use of this program is prohibited by Garritan ... especially if your name is STYXX!\" I feel to my knees and began to pound the floor with my fists as tears ran down my face and the floor began to flood. Suddenly, an old man with a silvery long bead and hair appeared and spoke with a thunderous voice! \"Get up you snivilling, slithering, stupid coward and download it again! Thy name shall be Malletzz! And there was much rejoycing as trumpets filled the air (actually it was just gas) not real trumpets. I got up, started my PC and proceeded to download the translator. Now everything is fine except for one important issue.... it only translates in Latin. I don\'t know Latin! In other words. Ezz no good yes? No? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tyxs-e,

Ta-e eastl-e ti-e asn\'tw-e ni-e igp-e atinl-e!!!

Onnyj-e [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, Ok!

Translation:

At least it wasn\'t in pig latin!

Jonny [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I\'ve been up since 5 am. That was way too much for this puny old brain for me to decipher. Now that you clarified I can see the translation. dooh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Also, I uninstalled the Translator after several attempts.

Go Back to forum