• Register
  • Help

Topic: Congrats Shazbot on the new GOS Lite...

Share/Bookmark

Congrats Shazbot on the new GOS Lite...

Congratulations Shaz on being our 18,000th poster! Your GOS Lite and GPO T await you, just send your info to Gary along with shirt size.

And Dasher... congrats on being the 18,001 poster, I\'ll twist Gary\'s arm and we\'ll get you a GPO T if you send your info to Gary...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for all of our wonderful contributors, I hope small giveaways keep you guys coming back!

Re: Congrats Shazbot on the new GOS Lite...

Shaz,
    I knew if you stayed up all night and kept your finger on the reload button you would win! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Now, if they (by mistake) send you the harpist... well.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Alan,
    [ QUOTE ]
    I\'m the sole judge in the GPO competition; BTW, send bribes - I mean, donations to PO Box...

[/ QUOTE ]
    I am sending you my collection of canned puppy breath! That may not get me a vote but it will sure come in handy for warding off intruders! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    And Dasher... congrats on being the 18,001 poster, I\'ll twist Gary\'s arm and we\'ll get you a GPO T if you send your info to Gary...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Alan - it\'s all I really wanted anyway. In a month I\'m going on an Alaskan cruise vacartion, and I plan to take the Jeremy Soule Solution with me (laptop with GPO and an Oxygen8, Indigo I/F) A GPO T-shirt would be a perfect match...

Dasher

I already sent the info to Gary, but forgot to mention shirt size XL.

Thanks much!
    Shaz

Dasher,

I did the Alaskan Cruise 2 Summers ago...you\'ll love it. Our\'s was 5 days on ship and 6 days land tour via domed train, including Danali National Park. All this pre-GPO...that would have made it perfect!

Have fun!

Go Back to forum