• Register
  • Help

Topic: Logic Files to Share?

Share/Bookmark

Logic Files to Share?

Hello all-

I am definitely a total novice at classical composition and orchestral arranging, and I was wondering if anyone had any Logic song files of GPO scores (interpretations of classics or original compositions) they\'d be willing to share? Or perhaps know of some already online somewhere?

I\'m thinking I could probably learn a lot just from digging into the Logic file and observing how you set up your various instances of GPO, how you arranged the various parts, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help you might provide!

Re: Logic Files to Share?

Hi Brian,

[ QUOTE ]
    I am definitely a total novice at classical composition and orchestral arranging, and I was wondering if anyone had any Logic song files of GPO scores (interpretations of classics or original compositions) they\'d be willing to share? Or perhaps know of some already online somewhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are not many midi files posted as yet on this forum and even less logic files.
    Sometimes I hear GPO pieces on this forum and on garritan\'s site that sound very real and I would love to see logic files from those to see what has been done to let it sound so real. Midi files would also be welcome, but then you would miss all effects (like reverb, eq, etc). Midi files, sonar files and cubasis files are starting to appear now on garritan site\'s (but no Logic files yet).

For a logic file, you could look at the one I posted a few months ago of a short short piece of Ravel:

http://www.northernsounds.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=155870&page=0&amp ;view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#155870

[ QUOTE ]
    I\'m thinking I could probably learn a lot just from digging into the Logic file and observing how you set up your various instances of GPO, how you arranged the various parts, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please note that there may be better ways to setup GPO in Logic then the one I used. I am still learning how to use GPO best.

Greetings,

Rob.

Re: Logic Files to Share?

Great, thanks! I\'ll d/l the Logic file and take a look around...

Go Back to forum