• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can't hear them anymore~!

Share/Bookmark

Can\'t hear them anymore~!

I really feel as if AOL has me by the you know whats! AOL\'s stinking media player upsets everyones demos! I cannot for the life of me figure out how to disable AOL media player and use my own. There are new demos popping up all over this forum and I want to contribute. I can\'t listen to them with any continuity! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    So, if any of you wizards can help me with a path as to how to disable AOL media player I would love to hear from you.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Can\'t hear them anymore~!

Try this, if you are on a Windows PC.
    Start Windows Media Player,
    Click on Tools at the top,
    Then select Options.
    Click on the file types tab,
    Then click on the select all button near the bottom,
    Click Apply,
    Then OK.

This should make Media Player the default.

Re: Can\'t hear them anymore~!

Hey yeah that worked thanks! Boy but I\'ll tell you I have to get some other type of provider. This dial up garbage drives me insane. Not that I am not there already. I need to get a seperate line into my studio. The wife and kids just love AOL. God knows all they do is im their buddies and nothing else.
    Oh well, it takes some time to download but at least it\'s better than the AOL media distroyer!
    Thanks again Joe and now I can listen with respect to all you great new composers on this forum. No joke. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum