• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GPO Dream Synth Demo

Share/Bookmark

GPO Dream Synth Demo

Hi guys

I wrote a song for the most lovely chinese girl I\'ve ever known [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But before I tuck this song away, never to be heard (or heard from?) again, I figured I\'d post it for you guys *shrug I really hope you like it. And if you don\'t, try to imagine the perfect chinese girl playing the lead violin... And if that doesn\'t work, I\'ll kick you in the shin... *cough* Okay, enough crap, here\'s the link:

http://www.evo-games.com/music/Tum-tum.mp3

Here are the instruments used:

<ul type=\"square\">[*]Violin 3 Guarn Solo, Violin 1 Gagli Solo, Viola Solo, Cello 3 Solo[*]Vlns 1 Sus+Short, Vlns 2 Sus+Short, Violas Sus+Short, Cellos Sus+Short, Basses Sus+Short[*]Steinway Piano, Bass Drum[/list]

To avoid confusion, the first GPO instrument doesn\'t come in until about 44 seconds in.

- Junk

Re: GPO Dream Synth Demo

[ QUOTE ]
    try to imagine the perfect chinese girl playing the lead violin

[/ QUOTE ]
    Just one?
    I loved it but there was one issue as a whole. IT WASN\'T LONG ENOUGH FOR ME! I mean, I was just getting settled into it and it ended! You are going to continue aren\'t you? Please? Yes no maybe not? Sit down sut up and start writing?
    I want to hear more so don\'t shelf this yet! RIGHT GUYS?
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hi Styxx

It\'s 7:45am, I have not slept yet... *sigh

To answer your question, yes one - and only one. <font color=\"red\"> She </font> is perfect.

I\'m glad you enjoyed it, you\'re words are very encouraging. I sorta feel like a zombie right now - got that \'heavy-weight-on-your-chest\' / too-little-sleep feeling. I think I\'m experiencing hypnogogic hallucinations of the wonderful chinese girl playing the violin in a lavender qipao. Must be what is fueling my <font color=\"green\"> eco-friendly </font> inspirational engines.

Thanks again for your comments [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Junk

Hey, know the feeling. But I am like that all the time even after sleep. Is Madori Chinese of Japanese? Regardless, she is my favorite violinist. I just love listening to her play lately.
    Again, nice work.

Midori is from Osaka, Japan originally.
    Mark

Junk,

This is a very nice piece of music. I agree I wish it would be a little longer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, how about a Japanese or Korean violinist? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Akiko Suwanai (Japanese)

Midori Gotoh (Japanese)

Sarah Chang (Korean)

Sayaka Shoji (Japanese)

Sincerely,

Yo, Junk,

Tried to hear your piece, even put on my beautiful Chinese girl rose-colored glasses, but the link failed. What gives? Only gona let Styxx and Mark hear it? Hold’n out on me? May you forever be cursed with lovely Chinese girl bowing at your feet, but no closer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hi Karl

Hrmm, link seems to be working now. Try again?

- Junk

Sorry for spelling her name wrong. Midori is by far the best in my book! Japanese people are very gifted. So there! Go tell the world that I was dreaming about Midori while listening to this piece. See what I care!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Jun, thanks for the link! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Junk,
    What a beautiful, expressful and moving piece! Thanks for sharing,
    Dennis

Go Back to forum