• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Training the next generation to be sheeple

Share/Bookmark

Training the next generation to be sheeple

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I have just about had it with these zero tolerance idiots using no judgement whatsoever. Honor student expelled from prom & graduation for stun gun in her mothers car. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

http://www.underreported.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=arti cle&sid=1295&mode=thread&order=0&t hold=0

We have \"warrantless\" random searches of cars.
    We have insane zero tollerance policies applied yet again to honor students.
    We have the next generation being trained to put up with this slave mentality. Now they have to thumb scan to get on the busses or to get lunch and for roll call. Cameras in bathrooms and everywhere else.
    When big brother decides to confiscate all means of self defence here in the U.S., these goverment school trained spring break mentality idiots will not know any better than to give in like good little sheeple.
    Zero tollerance is not about mother\'s stun gun or a kitchen knife in a students car!

Sorry to say but Orwell was on target but off by 20 years.

Dave

Here is the article in case the link goes down.

Honor roll student expelled just before prom & graduation for stun gun in mom\'s car
    Posted by: Admin on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 04:40 AM GMT

As highlighted by whatreallyhappened.com, according to an Apr. 29, 2004 Naples Daily News article:
    Amanda Conroy expected her high school years to end in celebration on prom night, this Saturday, and then graduation, in three weeks.
    This past month, and for most of her 18 years, she\'s prepared for the next step in her life, especially looking forward to buying her prom dress, getting her hair done, and readying a limousine ride for her and her friends.

But the honor roll student never expected to be booted from Barron Collier High School. All she had ever worked toward, everything she had expected to happen, changed in the school\'s parking lot Tuesday.

Police conducted a random search of students\' cars and, after a trained drug dog alerted investigators, Amanda was asked to open up her mother\'s Durango.

The teen had forgotten about her mom\'s stun gun.

[...] The district\'s zero-tolerance policy, as it reads now, leaves no room for appeal.

[...] After her Mazda kept breaking down, Amanda borrowed her mother\'s Durango to go to school, forgetting about the stun gun her mom bought several years ago for protection.

Re: Training the next generation to be sheeple

Yea,

The United States was a good idea while it lasted. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Brian

This kind of crap really pushes my buttons. And you\'re exactly right, David. These kids are being groomed to be obedient boot-lickers who will be grateful to the State when it comes down on them. This kind of thing is very authoritarian.

Yeah, I remember the story a few years back about the 6-year-old who was suspended for forming his hand into the shape of a gun and \"intimidating\" people with it.

That\'s justice. Thanks for making our schools a safer place.

Yeah, or the kid who was expelled for drawing a crude depiction of a pistol on a piece of paper.

When I was a kid, you weren\'t a real boy if you didn\'t play army with toy machine guns, etc. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But I guess today that\'s taboo.

And the fact that this kind of thing is spreading across our country really makes me shake my head in amazement when I hear leftists say that somehow the \"right\" has taken over and silenced the \"left\". The truth is, radical leftism is alive and well in the US, though I wish it weren\'t. Cases such as these are proof of this.

[ QUOTE ]
    These kids are being groomed to be obedient boot-lickers. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

And it appears are already in positions of authority, since they can\'t use common sense and figure out a real threat from an honest mistake. How sad. . .and scary.

Rob

Hello Mr Brady [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img],

[ QUOTE ]
    when I hear leftists say that somehow the \"right\" has taken over and silenced the \"left\".

[/ QUOTE ]

It has (for now...)

[ QUOTE ]
    The truth is, radical leftism is alive and well in the US, though I wish it weren\'t. Cases such as these are proof of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cases such as this aren\'t \"Radical Leftism\", they are just stupid.

Brian

robh:
    [ QUOTE ]
    And it appears are already in positions of authority, since they can\'t use common sense and figure out a real threat from an honest mistake. How sad. . .and scary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point.

Brian:
    [ QUOTE ]
    It has (for now...)

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were true, you wouldn\'t have movies such as Bowling for Columbine being praised and given awards and being one of the best-selling documentaries. You wouldn\'t have books like Stupid White Men on the best-sellers list. You wouldn\'t have the GOP itself pushing leftist programs such as socialized prescription drugs. You wouldn\'t have a constant inundation from the media about how everybody thinks we should get out of Iraq and how we\'re losing (not that I disagree). Sure, Ashcroft and buddies do say moronic things like you\'re helping the terrorists if you don\'t agree with the President. And while I do see evidence that the REAL issues, such as the conspiracies of the OKC Bombing and 9/11, are covered up and never allowed to be seriously discussed, I don\'t see any real evidence of an actual media domination by the \"Right\". There\'s simply too much public leftism around for that to be believed.

[ QUOTE ]
    Cases such as this aren\'t \"Radical Leftism\", they are just stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it\'s certainly a result of the influence of radical leftism. Radical leftists are rabidly opposed to any sort of guns. Pro-gun advocates certainly aren\'t the ones who\'ve brought about these kinds of policies. It\'s a result of the influence of leftists radicals, even if it is being implemented in a completely moronic way.

Stun guns are illegal in some states or localities now. In those places...It\'s against the law to even possess one in your home..and carrying conceled or using one..can bring futher charges. There are also local laws in some states..which can override the state laws...and both can override the Fed gov and the 2nd amendment. (outlawing or requiring lic for Muskets..bb guns, paint ball guns, stun guns...even TOY GUNS..non firing replicas..jewelry that depicts a gun if it\'s over a certain size..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc.. You can thank your local anti-gun chapter and congressmen/women who carry their cause for that...and ..the judges who\'ve upheld it in certain ways.

There are some states/locals where your great, great, great, etc..grandaddy\'s revolutionary war musket is illegal. There are many state and or local statutes that pre-empt the federal firearm laws and the 2nd amendment. There are localities that can do the same to the state and fed. (using states overrulling fed anti gun lobby cases as a precident).

IN fact..if you have a toy gun...paintball gun..bbgun..or a even a non-firing musket..that is legal for you to posses according to your state..without a lic of anykind...and you drive through your state, you may be committing multiple violations without even knowing it. (just depending on where you live and what each localities gun laws are). And good luck finding out what those laws are. And btw..even if you have a state lic for said bbgun, paintballgun (if they are required by state) .etc..etc..it may or may not be valid within your own state in certain localities. Good luck finding out which ones those are too.

Of course..no self respecting cop is gonna throw you in jail cause they find some jewlrey that looks sort of like a gun...that\'s over 1 inches long (I\'m not joking..this is a NYC statute). But, they \"can\". All it takes is to catch a cop on a bad day. Of course some people feel if you wear gun jewlrey...you should be arrested anyway.

Ah..freedom!

btw..if your state ever outlaws your family revolutionary war musket...to even possess...you can always send it to any family or friends in France. They are still legal to own there. Or Canada. Or..many parts of the world..still will allow you to keep your great, great..etc..grandaddy\'s 1700s musket that he used to fight with in the revolutionary war so you\'d have the right to keep his musket. Kinda funny ..isn\'t it?

Thank you dcornutt! Notice how this does not stop the violent law breakers at all. Only law abiding folks follow these restrictions and in the end, it really leaves people defenseless against the criminals who ignore these rules and God forbid, defenseless against tyranny. I have heard all about how we would not stand a chance against our all mighty powerfull government military (or other troops assigned to control us) in a pinch but I beg to differ. Take a look at Iraq right now. Even my beloved fellow Marines are having a real hard time with those rag tag folks.

To not be allowed to have a stun gun in your own home is just crazy. What are people suppose to do if they come under a criminal attack. Dial 9-11 and beg the police to hurry? #$%@ that! I just don\'t get this asinine fear of all forms of self defence for law abiding people. It really starts to look like an agenda to keep people helpless and dependent on the almighty government for everything, even life and death.

Poor England. There is a guy who had been robbed and assaulted several times in his own home. (criminals know that the people are not armed for the most part so they break into occupied homes alot more there now) He finally shot the guy and HE wound up in prison and at the time for his parole, the judge kept him in longer because he diddn\'t feel like what he did was wrong. (AND IT WAS NOT WRONG ACCORDING TO ANY SANE PERSON!!) So he put him back in prison saying that he was \"a danger to robbers\" Hows that for insanity. Now its mandatory ID cards for English \"subjects\" (Thats right, you are not citizens, you are subjects, subject to the whims of your leadership) Millions of cameras everywhere, GPS in the car, tracking your every move eventually and charging you by the mile, sending you tickets in the mail if you go too fast at any time, all self defence illegal and now the \"violent\" crime rate is higher than ever. If we want to see our planned future here in the US, just take a good look at England.

I hope the liberals who rightfully don\'t trust this government (and seem to hate guns in the hands of the people) can eventually come around and see the dangers disarming decent non criminal citizens. Even if our weaponry was not enought to fight off tyranny, it is enough to fight off most criminals and the very fact that there is such a push to disarm us one peice at a time is very offensive. All through history, governments and kings work hard to disarm their people and then eventually abuse them. You know the saying, Hitler, Mau, Stalin, dictators agree, gun control works! These three creeps confiscated the weaponry of their people and then killed them in large numbers. It would take our criminals hundreds of years to kill as many people as these guys did in about 5 years or so of their \"own\" people. (doesn\'t include the war deaths) Notice how our first major gun control law was nearly identical to the one. Notice how everytime there is a \"lone crazed gunman\" that goes on a rampage, countries go into confiscation mode. (England and Austraila) They have tried here with columbine & other shootings but we are fortunately too stubborn. The conspiracy theories behind these shootings are just as complex and suspicous as 9-11, OKC bombing and JFK.

Just keep an eye out and see if me and other so called gun nuts are not right about this.

Later
    Dave

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast