• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GigaStudio 2.5 Beta Now Available

Share/Bookmark

GigaStudio 2.5 Beta Now Available

Get it at:
    http://www.nemesysmusic.com/products/versions.html

V2.5 makes GigaStudio compatible with Win2K/XP machines and adds improved performance in a few other areas.

- Jeff

Re: GigaStudio 2.5 Beta Now Available

Don\'t bother guys, the company has just figured out another way to screw their customers!!!

I logged in this morning and retrieved 2.20 from their website to verify that I had the correct download code. Everything worked great. Yet as soon as they \"posted\" this beta, my CD-Key no longer is valid. My guess is they posted this beta in such a way that users can\'t actually get to it!

I don\'t know about you all, but I am sick and tired of being lied to! This release was supposed to be out a LONG TIME AGO! In the last few months it has been...

1. Will be released in November

2. Will be released in \"the end\" of November.

3. Will be released mid December.

I plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau on Monday. I would strongly recommend other do likewise. This has to stop!

What an absolute terrible way to support a product.

My CD key is also now invalid. It wasn\'t invalid before (2.20 and previous ones). It really sucks to be excited about something just to find out you\'re screwed.

Please fix this Tascam!

Hmmm, is this happening when you try to access the download page? I got the same message, but then I tried entering my email address instead of my name and it let me in. I\'m downloading it now.

(I don\'t think I\'ll install it just yet, though.....)

You\'re right! I entered my email address instead of my name and it let me in! Perhaps this was an honest mistake by Tascam (although it\'s still pretty strange timing).

Wow, you might have just restored my faith in humanity.

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by grimfrog:
    Wow, you might have just restored my faith in humanity.

Thanks!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa-- if your faith in humanity depends on web programmers not making mistakes, you may be in for a rough time.

Guys, can you really download it? Mine took about 4 hours and then died a horrible death... I can transfer files from anywhere else fine (> 60 kilobytes / sec), but this one is only about 700 bytes / sec?????? What\'s happenin?

What is happening is that everyone who reads this forum just figured out how to finally get in.

I am watching my transfer rate get slower and slower...

Good luck!

Well it looks like everyone is having probs downloading and Im no exeption.
    Although I can get to the download page because it is excepting my cd key .
    The problem Im having is it breaks the connection during the download it say\'s [server has been reset] and then I have to start over .
    I have been trying for 2 days with no luck.
    Actually one time it downloaded completely after several atemps , but when I tried to open it there was some kind of error.
    I hope tascam can fix this problem.
    Ken

The nice thing about winXP is that it UNINSTALLS very nicely and you can forget about GigaStudio 2.5 which is impossible to download presently.

Go Back to forum