• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I deserve a Prize.

Share/Bookmark

I deserve a Prize.

AFAIK this is post #16111. That is a rare and exotic Wilde prime-related number.

A Wilde prime consists of any number as a stem, and then 1\'s are appended until the number is prime.

For example, 16 becomes 161, which is composite, so it becomes 1611, which is also composite, and then 16111, which is prime, hence 16111 is a Wilde prime.

I deserve a copy of GOS, the Full Kontakt Player, free upgrades forever, and a t-shirt.

So there.
    Jim

Re: I deserve a Prize.

I have an old tuba if you would like? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just kidding!

A dream is a wish your heart makes.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I know this is a joke, but what is up with all the \"I want free stuff\" lately?

Beats me, but I don\'t recall ever asking for something free, did I? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    I deserve a copy of GOS, the Full Kontakt Player, free upgrades forever, and a t-shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, and all I asked for having post 16,000 was a t-shirt.

Though I did not say that I \"deserve\" one I would still very much like to \"have\" one.

Aaron

If you don\'t have the money to buy the products, then you don\'t deserve it. Cry all you want panzy asses

Hahahahah!!!!!.... Very aptly put, JerryImp!

Nice satire. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

So there.
    Jim

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that all you want Prof. Jim. I was hoping to offer you much more. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gary Garritan

[ QUOTE ]
    Cry all you want panzy asses

[/ QUOTE ]

I don\'t think JerryImp has much integrity. I found this image of him romancing a Pansy [censored]:

Go Back to forum