• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New intimate Ultimate Yamaha C7 Ambient User Demo

Share/Bookmark

New intimate Ultimate Yamaha C7 Ambient User Demo

Hi all, this beautiful original piece called Mode not mode was offered by Chino Yoshio of Japan, it features the Ultimate Yamaha C7 Ambient instrument :

The demo was done using Giga 96 since he is waiting for Giga 3.0 to upgrade, even without the release samples this demo really shows the very nice intimate side of the piano and library.

Important to note that no reverb or processing was added to the demo, also please note that the actual recorded SAMPLES apart from volume normalizing are totally unprocessed, this is the sample sound you get, this is the sound we sampled, no EQ, or processing or tweaking of the samples themselves was made by me or anyone, \"totally unprocessed\" actually means \"totally unprocessed\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. We think it\'s a testament to the care and time we put in to actally choosing the right Professional equipment, piano and soundstage to record the piano itself that we didn\'t need to process the samples or EQ them.

http://www.vintaudio.com/modenotmode.mp3

The Ultimate Yamaha C7 Grand Piano LIbrary is on sale only through April at only $149.95 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

There are many other demos in various styles on our website at www.vintaudio.com

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: New intimate Ultimate Yamaha C7 Ambient User Demo

Shameless bump [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Franky
    VIntaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: New intimate Ultimate Yamaha C7 Ambient User D

Nice playing -- I personally like other grand piano sounds over this one you\'re promoting. .. though every sound can have its place in a particular piece.

lol

Bump !

It\'s sound good.

Regards,

Olivier

Franky,

Your Yamaha C7 and uprights are among the very best quality sampled pianos that are available and should be given serious consideration by anyone wanting the best sampled pianos in their collection.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Olivier and Kip, thank you for the nice comments, it\'s always apreciated.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Yep, one very happy user in here ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

In fact both bardstown bosendorfer and vintaudio yamaha are outstanding. It\'s cool to see both developers supporting each other in such a gentle way.

Greets to you Franky and Kip ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS: by the way what\'s the news about your steinway franky ?

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep, one very happy user in here ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

In fact both bardstown bosendorfer and vintaudio yamaha are outstanding. It\'s cool to see both developers supporting each other in such a gentle way.

Greets to you Franky and Kip ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS: by the way what\'s the news about your steinway franky ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing sound developers supporting each others products is what brings this sampling community to its pinnacle.

Alan Russell

All I can say is that I am very happy to listen to such quality samples. The industry has definately boomed. Franky, I love the sound of that piano. We definately now have enough pianos to choose our style of playing. Although more is always welcome, especially the ppp/softer layers.

Great Work!

Dave

I just wanted to say that I love the Vintaudio Yamaha C7 and how it breaks through a mix. I seem to use the ambient version the most now. Also, Franky is just a nice individual and in my opinion, runs a very good outfit there at Vintaudio. I am just a happy, satisfied customer and I am sure will be for a long time to come.

Go Back to forum