• Register
  • Help

Topic: demo EWQLSO Silver / GPO

Share/Bookmark

demo EWQLSO Silver / GPO

Hi there,

Maybe this question has been asked before, if so, ignore this message (or reply with the url of that topic [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

I have been looking into sampling libraries a lot lately, and have seen for example with piano libraries, that they use one demo, and play it with different sampling libraries. That way, we can really here the difference between the libraries and make better buying decisions.

I wonder if anybody has done this with the EWQLSO Silver and the GPO library.
    It\'s pretty hard to hear the difference, since every composer has different skills (orchestration, MIDI, computers in general ...).
    So, has anybody done a demo: one mp3 with EWQLSO Silver, and the same demo with GPO ?

Thanks in advance !

Re: demo EWQLSO Silver / GPO

Listen to the official demos , there´s Beethoven 5th Synphony http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-161 , http://www.garritan.com/mp3.html and nothing more as far as I know!!!

Thanks for the quick reply [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I\'ve listened to some pieces of the songs, and already noticed some major differences. Thanks.

If someone finds any user demos with these libraries, your post will be very much appreciated [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    If someone finds any user demos with these libraries, your post will be very much appreciated [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are lots of user demos for both these libs, but here are a couple of mine.

www.edbradshawmusic.com/QLSO-Silver_Fantasy.mp3

www.edbradshawmusic.com/QLSO-Silver_Broken_Hearted.mp3 -(a work in progress)

Ed

Go Back to forum