• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: BelaDMedia's offer to GPOers

Share/Bookmark

BelaDMedia\'s offer to GPOers

***20% offer on the DIVA Bundle has expired, thanks to those who ordered***
    We are extremely pleased to announce that Bela D Media has extended yet another discount to GPO users.

To obtain a link to your discount email admin@beladmedia.com subject: DIVA
    by Design/GPO

List: $99.99

GPO Users Discount: $74.99 with FREE world-wide shipping.

Offer expires 4/30/04

Introducing DIVA by design , a unique selection of performance files and effects borne from DIVA Classical Female Soloists library.

DIVA by design, created for multitrack editors such as ProTools™ or Vegas audio™, will push you creativity to a new and exciting level. The library features sound designed vocal cues, special effects and moving vowels. In addition, you will find a large section of 5.1 surround sound audio files.

How does it work?
    The most exciting aspect to this library is that the audio files can be imported into an audio editor and manipulate into additional performances. All vocal and sound design audio files are presented in - Natural or Sound Designed version (panned, reversed, ambient) * add a stereo image plug in and not only generate distance but control the amount of ambience as well.

Why 5.1 Audio?
    Bela D Media has many clients in the video post world. We had them in mind. The library includeds 5.1 audio tracks (48k) that have been sound designed and panned. There are 6 mono tracks per session. Once again, drag and drop in random order and create anew.

What is Something Strange?
    Something Strange is a custom set of sound designed effects. The sounds range from wind chimes and male vocal drones to scary piano cues and hits.

Includes bonus Giga file - Performance Harp!

Audio Demos:
    Diva By Design demo #1
    Diva By Design demo #2
    Resurrection
    Widow Of War (example of what can be done with nothing but GPO and Diva By Design!)

To obtain a link to your discount email admin@beladmedia.com subject: DIVA
    by Design/GPO

List: $99.99

GPO Users Discount: $74.99 with FREE world-wide shipping.

Offer expires 4/30/04

Re: Bela D Media\'s new discount to GPO users...

Can one insert these files into SONAR the same as one would in Vegas? They appear to just be audio files that you can drag and drop. I don\'t see any reason they wouldn\'t be used just the same, unless you know of some unexpected pitfalls.

Yes that\'s right, no pitfall, go ahead and copy-and-paste into your favorite sequencer...

Here\'s a secret that the DIVA composer have been using.

Let\'s take a moving vowel: Aah Nah Zoh

Cut Aah
    Cut Nah
    Cut Zoh

Place in any order. Apply a small cross fade to avoid pops and there you go.

Simple stuff. There are many moving vowels and performance file <sung phrase> where you can slice and dice to make your own.

Of course this is ultra cool in the full mutli sampled DIVA when using HALion or Kontakt. Multi sample start times.

Another cool trick is to add a stereo spread plug in to your DIVA track. If you narrow the stereo field, the vocal will be dead center and somewhat ambient.

If you widen your stereo field, the vocal will still be dead center but you are now talking to the rear mics in the church. So the vocal will be super wet and distant.

You can hear this effect in any of the demos. The super wet/reverb is the composer altering the stereo field via an automated plug in.

ps. thank you for all the emails thus far - I will have the link up ASAP!

Hi Bela D

Could you explain a bit what the bonus Giga Performance Harp is? Also, are the Diva audio files loopable?

Thanks

- Junk

The vocal performances are very flowing. I would say no to looping but of course you could.
    Here is a demo that uses all performance files
    http://www.beladmedia.com/audio/darkness-and-light.mp3

The harp is a GIGA file of classical harp performances i.e., glissandos etc

Oooh, so it\'s not an \"instrument\" (in that I can\'t write specific notes for it). Sorta like the Advanced Orchestra harp?

- Junknk

This is a plug in for GPO users right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Oooh, so it\'s not an \"instrument\" (in that I can\'t write specific notes for it). Sorta like the Advanced Orchestra harp?

- Junknk

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, Junk. It\'s a bonus file of one shot triggers that I had recorded a few years back form my own work. The sound is very good however and the files are very useful.

You lost me, Styxx. What is a plug in? Diva By Design? Nada.

Go Back to forum