• Register
  • Help

Topic: G.A.N.G Awards - Congratulations Ian Dorsch

Share/Bookmark

G.A.N.G Awards - Congratulations Ian Dorsch

This may be a bit presumptious of me (as well as being a couple of weeks late) but since I have seen Ian\'s posts occasionally here on NS I thought he deserved an ataboy from the group here for winning the GANG Student/Apprentice Composition Contest.

There were a lot of really strong entries ( and then there was mine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) but I think Ian\'s piece really stood out and deserved the prize.

Congrats, Ian. And here\'s hoping your not eligable next year! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: G.A.N.G Awards - Congratulations Ian Dorsch

Just noticed this. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Layne, I appreciate the props. I thought that the average quality of entries into this year\'s contest was quite high--I was thrilled and honored to have won. GANG rules. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

congrats Ian,

buy yourself a beer on me....oh wait...that doesnt work

Well done Ian, congrats mate. Is there somewhere we can hear the piece? Im a GANG member myself but havent looked over there yet.. Just lazy I guess.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

marvellous track there Ian;..

congratulations [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey, Ian.

I just noticed that you\'d noticed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Out of curiosity, were you able to make GDC?

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King: I\'ll have a beer and know that you are drinking with me in spirit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Layne: I didn\'t make GDC. My day job made it impossible to attend. Fortunately, I\'ve changed day jobs within the last month, so I hope to have a little more flexibility for GDC and E3 next year.

Go Back to forum