• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Well... I guess we lost our stars.

Share/Bookmark

Well... I guess we lost our stars.

One thing about this \"new\" forum..... well, no more \"stars\" I guess..... darn, I was almost up to five. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Gary

Re: Well... I guess we lost our stars.

Looks like Bruce still has his stars...

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Do I, let\'s see...

I asked a question about this a little while ago. I went from 5 stars to 0 stars. Then when I asked the question - 1 star. LOL. I guess I will wear my 1 star with pride [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chocothrax, thanks for the \"star\"..... Okay, only got four more to go..... then I\'ll feel better [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]................Gary

Damn, I had 5 stars and now none! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stars me ***! Where\'s the \"go nuts\" smilie? The one with funny hair and tongue?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] stars.. I never had any in the first place [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i would have been shocked if they had been added [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I have been gracious enough to rate everyone in this thread with 4 stars. I didn\'t know some of you but I\'m giving you the benefit of the doubt. Because of my graciousness, it is only fair that everyone rate me with 5 stars.

I guess someone gave me a -5 star rating and wiped me out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But I was a Star Scout once (a long time ago).

Go Back to forum