• Register
  • Help

Topic: Will a hammerfall solve all of my problems?

Share/Bookmark

Will a hammerfall solve all of my problems?

My Echo Mia Midi card is a screwy piece of @#$%. I\'ve never once gotten it to work right. It causes my speakers to screach extremely loud among other very annoying things.

From what I\'ve read, it\'s my understanding that one of those $400 Hammerfall cards are the best available.

I just need to buy one, install it, and Cubase, Kontakt and Finale will all work okay, without a single problem ever again because the Hammerfall is the end to all of my computer problems.... right?!?!

Re: Will a hammerfall solve all of my problems?

Thats Right Judas, i have the HDSP 9632 PCI card and also theDSP Multiface
    Both cards working absolutly great.
    I have SX - Kontakt - GigaStudio everything works perfectely.
    i like also the softs, they ares simple and very effectives.
    and the sound mmmmmmhhhh give it 10/10

RME cards are great cards -- superbly designed hardware, rock solid drivers -- pick one and build your studio around it.

I finally got my Echo Mia Midi card to work. Here\'s what I think my problem was...

I took out my SoundBlaster card... put in my Echo Mia Midi card then installed it. I then went about complaining about how poorly it worked.

Then a few days ago I discovered that I had...... I had......... had...... had...... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] forgotten to uninstall the SoundBlaster card.

Once I did that my system started working fine. No Blue Screen of Death or loud screaching noises.

[img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

LOOOOL

Go Back to forum