• Register
  • Help

Topic: Early 2021 Music

Share/Bookmark

Early 2021 Music

Here's some music I've come up with.

I've been a little under the weather with an angry stomach for a few months but after my medical mystery tour which found nothing abnormal I'm now doing well.

Early 2021 Music.

Re: Early 2021 Music

I enjoyed your piece Phil, particularly liked the build up from the drums with the buildup and then the background murmurings.

I noticed the hyperlink is described as "Early 2010 Music." - presumably a mistake?

Very pleased to hear you have recovered from what must have been a worrying and annoying medical issue!

Alan

Re: Early 2021 Music

Quote Originally Posted by AlanPerkins View Post
    I enjoyed your piece Phil, particularly liked the build up from the drums with the buildup and then the background murmurings.

I noticed the hyperlink is described as "Early 2010 Music." - presumably a mistake?

Very pleased to hear you have recovered from what must have been a worrying and annoying medical issue!

Alan
    Hello Alan,

I’m glad you enjoyed my music. Thank you for pointing out my hyperlink error as it is a new piece.

Thanks for commenting!

Having an undiagnosed health issue during a pandemic sure complicated things. The other good news is I’ll be completely through the COVID-19 vaccination process in a few days.

Phil

Go Back to forum