• Register
  • Help

Topic: In Hungarian Style.

Share/Bookmark

In Hungarian Style.

Hello you all who remain here, this is my first one in a LOOOONG time. Spitfire strings and Garritan all the others. They are my composition folk-songs. stuck in Mexico for two months, finally back in Canada and safe.
    Greetings to you all,

Ted

https://app.box.com/s/480suivpnrxfhh38c0llfcrdeyvqhi9k

Re: In Hungarian Style.

Hi Ted,

I’m glad you made it out of Mexico and are now safe back home in Canada. It must have been pretty scary. I’m just stating to go grocery shopping again instead of doing the online items ordering and curb side pick up.

Your In Hungarian Style was quite beautiful and full of romantic warmth and feelings.

Well done!

Phil

Thanks Phil. Yes, it was difficult, we had three cancelled flights, of course our money is kept by the airlines, we had to go through Mexico City, the worst place in Mexico. Anyhow, we did not get the "CHINEESE".
    Take care and enjoy, Ted

Hello Ted,

Beautiful and touching. I can hear longing here.

Lovely motives that are interwoven between
    the different instruments.

Is it the harp that joins at around 2:09?

~ Yudit ~

Yes Yudit and thanks for listening. I am in the midst of learning EQ, so my harp, and other sounds are not very good. Thanks and I hope you are healthy and take care of yourself

Ted

My dear friend,

How are you? I read about your troubles getting back in Canada... I hope you're doing well now.

Your piece is just wonderful, the sort of music I love best from you: genuine melancholy translated in plain orchestral music. Ted at his best!!!

Just a thought: why don't you place your lovely harp behind the first violins (left front)? Now it sounds a bit buried in the back and it brings such nice sparkles in the orchestra.

In August, my mother passed away. That was a sad period. She had a very specific wish: she only wanted to hear my music during the funeral service. That was pretty difficult since I don't have any specific music for such sad events... But with the help of my brother (who is specialized in mounting film sequences) we managed to make a nice compilation of music and images. I was so happy that I could fulfill her last wish!

Take care and stay safe!
    Jos
    Jos Wylin

http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

Go Back to forum