• Register
  • Help

Topic: Expulsion?

Share/Bookmark

Expulsion?

Some of our members are also members of Composers Forum. I ask that one of them explain the circumstances of the expulsion of Frederick Zinos from that forum.

Richard

Re: Expulsion?

Hello Richard,I never heard of this guy. However, as a new member of the Composer's Forum, I got a comment on my personal information from a guy who did offer me a 50% share of 5 million dollars on a bank account of a "Vanya". Of course I simply made him squirm for a while then told him what I think of him. I reported it to the Forum and I was told that the guy was excluded from the forum. I wonder if it is the same guy?
    Too bad that we are abandoning our Forum here, it was the best and we could revive it. I had to sign in 5 times to be able to post this....
    Hope you are holding on and stay indoors. I am just returning to Canada next week, hope to survive a little longer...

Ted

Well, Ted, I have been wondering about you getting back to Canada. have had contact with Fred on and off for quite a few years. I found a post from him that I can not find again, and I am fairly sure your experience was not with him. He never had a high regard for Composers Forum, nor did I.

I am still busy composing, but my performing quality is deteriorating, which is probably to be expected at my age. All seems to be going well here, we are not suffering at all. We are normally reclusive and isolated, which was an advantage.

Richard

Hi Richard, hi Ted.
    Nice to hear you're well.
    Cheers
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Go Back to forum