• Register
  • Help

Topic: Echo Indigo woes w/mult sources

Share/Bookmark

Echo Indigo woes w/mult sources

I\'m trying to get a LOT out of my new laptop-2.53hz P4, SIS650 chipset, 512RAM, 5400 drive, Indigo.

I want to run Giga (on it\'s own, runs fine), B4 (on it\'s own, runs fine) and audio/midi sequencer that will let me play one track of Gigastudio, the B4, and audio tracks (no more than 3 stereo tracks, not a big horsepower hit).

I want the sequencer to be able to accept midi data from 2-4 channelsw and play the Giga, B4, etc. live (or MIDI recorded.)

I\'ve not been able to find any sequencer that can handle this apparently simple task. The closest I got was with n-track, which did everything but play the VSTi or DXi B4-for some reason it crshes on my system when I try to use the VSTi track.

Has anyone had luck with this function? Do I need a softweare mixer or equivalent, or will the Indigo not work for this?

Thanks.

Dasher

Re: Echo Indigo woes w/mult sources

..bump..

Logic 5.5 will do that, including the software mixer and monitoring

Thanks, Marcuspocus, I didn\'t think you could user VST instruments with Logic. Am I mistaken?

Dasher

You can use VSTi, VST effects, DXi & DX effects in Logic without any problem.

Thanks, marcuspocus. I\'ll check it out.

Dasher

Go Back to forum