• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: "Piano Number 213"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Piano Number 213"

    Dudes and Dudettes,

    Here is one of my many works for piano with orchestra accompaniment.

    https://soundcloud.com/user-530846606/piano-213

    This is "Piano Number 213". It is on SoundCloud. I have placed almost seven-hundred of my original compositions on SoundCloud. You are welcome to visit. Thanks.
    Larry G. Alexander

  2. #2
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,212

    Re: "Piano Number 213"

    I enjoyed your Piano 213 Larry.

    You always have an abundance of creativity in your music.

    I use Soundcloud also but they want payment after so many tracks so I keep deleting the oldest track. lol. It works well with FB but I dumped FB.

    You’re sure getting your money’s worth on SoundCloud.

    I’ll have to log in and follow.

    Have you checked out Soundclick.com lately? It’s been totally revamped and I don't think there is a track limit for the free account, a least I haven't received a notice about it.




    Phil

  3. #3

    Re: "Piano Number 213"

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    I enjoyed your Piano 213 Larry.

    You always have an abundance of creativity in your music.

    I use Soundcloud also but they want payment after so many tracks so I keep deleting the oldest track. lol. It works well with FB but I dumped FB.

    You’re sure getting your money’s worth on SoundCloud.

    I’ll have to log in and follow.

    Have you checked out Soundclick.com lately? It’s been totally revamped and I don't think there is a track limit for the free account, a least I haven't received a notice about it.

    Phil
    Thanks for listening, my friend Phil.

    I did not know about Soundclick. It was a lot of work placing over seven-hundred of my compositions on SoundCloud so I won't be changing anything right now. I am thinking about discontinuing my website at www.alexandermusic.com because I pay a monthly charge for it too.

    Best Regards,

    Larry G. Alexander

  4. #4

    Re: "Piano Number 213"

    Hi Larry,

    How nice to hear such uplifting music in these dark winter days. It's not so cold over here, but very rainy and windy.

    Such a lovely piece again with a fantastic piano.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jos
    Jos Wylin

    http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

  5. #5
    Senior Member tedvanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada,winter Mexico
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: "Piano Number 213"

    Very very nice, your usual great piano-playing and this time and orchestra? Well done Larry...

    Ted dude

  6. #6

    Re: "Piano Number 213"

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Larry,

    How nice to hear such uplifting music in these dark winter days. It's not so cold over here, but very rainy and windy.

    Such a lovely piece again with a fantastic piano.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jos
    Thank you, my Friend, for the nice compliments. I appreciate you.

    My best to you.

    Larry G. Alexander

  7. #7

    Re: "Piano Number 213"

    Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Very very nice, your usual great piano-playing and this time and orchestra? Well done Larry...

    Ted dude
    It is good to hear from you, Mister Ted Dude. I hope that you are in good health.

    Thanks for having a listen to my piano piece.

    Happy Holidays to you!

    Best,

    Larry G. Alexander

  8. #8

    Re: "Piano Number 213"

    .... then while listening I see that our friend Larry also enjoys a good glass of (wine?). That is the real spirit !!

    Raymond
    Raymond Robijns
    Youtube channel: "Raymond Robijns"

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •