• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Accordiana"

Share/Bookmark

"Accordiana"

All of Y'all,

My "Accordiana" is a work for solo accordion with piano accompaniment.

Regards,

Larry G. Alexander

Re: "Accordiana"

Hi Larry,

Being an accordion player myself, I can't but welcome this lovely piece. It's a nice combination with the piano, although it takes away the left hand from the accordion player.

Great piece, jolly, inventive and cheerful. The accordion sounds wonderful. Which one is it?

Thanks,
    Jos
    Jos Wylin

http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Larry,

Being an accordion player myself, I can't but welcome this lovely piece. It's a nice combination with the piano, although it takes away the left hand from the accordion player.

Great piece, jolly, inventive and cheerful. The accordion sounds wonderful. Which one is it?

Thanks,
    Jos
    I wrote this piece several years ago. I can't remember from where the sampled accordion came. I will try to find the source.

Thanks for listening.

Best,

Larry G. Alexander

Hi Larry,

I enjoyed your Accordiana. Very nice! I have usually listened to the instrument with polka and simailar folk music. Your music gives the accordion a chance to shine with a more sophisticated genre.

Maybe the accordion sample was from Sampletank if you had it. I know the accordion has always been in that library.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    Hi Larry,

I enjoyed your Accordiana. Very nice! I have usually listened to the instrument with polka and simailar folk music. Your music gives the accordion a chance to shine with a more sophisticated genre.

Maybe the accordion sample was from Sampletank if you had it. I know the accordion has always been in that library.

Phil
    Thanks and a good day to you, Mister Phil.

Best,

Larry G. Alexander

Go Back to forum