• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: 2 Contradansen

Share/Bookmark

Re: 2 Contradansen

Phil, it is so nice to see your comment, "close quarters" etc.... , as we Hungarians say" Old man is not a dead man"
    Are you sure you have no Hungarian ancestry?
    The egg farmer's rooster died just recently, so he had to buy a new one. They told him, that if he wish to have the best, he should get a Hungarian rooster. So he bought one and let the rooster in among the hens. The rooster started his job, going over the hens several times, then jumped the fence and did perform on the ducks and geese, then back to the hens. The farmer gave up watching but told the rooster that he will kill himself if he is not slowing down. About an hour later he came out to see what is going on and observed a dozen of vultures circling above, and the rooster laying down dead-like. The farmer said, you crazy bird, I told you you will kill yourself! The rooster opened one eye and said: PSSST, they are coming down!

Ted

Haha.

Raymond
    Raymond Robijns
    Youtube channel: "Raymond Robijns"

Thanks again, Ted.

Thanks Phil for the observations and the research. I guess you're talking about America here? In Europa there was great poverty in the 18th century, so the poor people had other concerns that just dancing about... But that never took the more fortuned ones from having fun!

And the rooster story... Well, maybe I should look for a piece called the hyper active rooster. The tended to invent such titles.

Jos
    Jos Wylin

http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

Go Back to forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12