• Register
  • Help

Topic: Unplanned Vacation??

Share/Bookmark

Unplanned Vacation??

Well, an unplanned vacation ?? has caused a slowwon in my output. Compression fractures involving pelvis and lumbar vertabrae. It will take forever, or longer to heal. But I am rapidly becoming able to remain erect for decent lengths of time, and am can walk, but with a good deal of caution, and for short distances. Much time flat on my back. I have now seen a selfmade image of my pelvis and lumbar spine. There was a very clear image imprinted in the huge bruise. Lots of bruises and abrasions splatter around my body. Not a fund way to get an excuse to lay around and do nothing. Monday, I may need a wheel chair to trundle around the clinic in the course of an eye exam. The worst problem will be getting there. By California standards, it is no distance at all, but my age and injuries lead to a minority opinion for me.

I have been working on music sporadically, finishing up some odds and ends of editing, and am gradually migrating my music to Sheet Music Plus press, which ia a slow process, as I check out all scores before uploading. In a week or two, I expect to have new music to post here. Lesson learned: stay clear of large vehicles with hatchback type tail gates which can knock you down!!

Richard

Re: Unplanned Vacation??

Recover soon and well, Mr. Richard.

Best wishes from Milan, Italy!
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Richard,

I heartily sympathize and do hope you will get through this quickly and with the least possible discomfort.

I am sure you'll be back making music in no time!

Good recovery!

Fabrizio

Hello Richard, and wish you speedy recovery, be patient, do not overdue anything.
    Ted

Well, I seem to be healing at a reasonable pace. I am okay as long as I avoid strenuous activity, like getting socks and trousers on. By the time I am dressed, I am ready to rest. However, I have done a bunch of work on music. So far, I have uploaded 285 titles to SMP, still much to go. I have also been busy composing. So I guess I will survive.
    Thanks for your thoughts,.

Richard

Go Back to forum