• Register
  • Help

Topic: Invitation to "dance"

Share/Bookmark

Invitation to "dance"

I am desperate because the diminished activity here. Who am I to write this? Only the oldest one on the Forum. So, please, even when it is summer, post some of your work, even if it is not "ready", it may help you to receive helpful comments.

have a wonderful day

Ted

Re: Invitation to "dance"

Hi Ted,

I do agree, and that doesn't only go for this forum alone! On other forums, there's mainly pointless criticism and hardly any posting of new work or no reaction at all. The only activity there is mainly comes from the same people.

Forgive me my silence the last days, but I had to have my gall bladder removed urgently. Now I'm still recovering and it's rather painful at this moment. My musical activities are restricted to listening nowadays. But I hope to restart soon!

Jos

Jos, I had mine out too many years ago, and after a horrifying pain. Wish you quick recovery. Let me pat my shoulder, we were three gall bladder cases operated on the same day by the same doctor, I started walking almost immediately, the other two just kept suffering. When I got out of the hospital, they were still there, suffering (winds).

Well, my excuse is not serious like Jos’s. And I’ll say Get Better Soon Jos.

When the weather is nice around here I like to be outside doing things. We have been getting a lot of warm summer like weather mixed with cold weather this spring and spring in itself is a busy time for many. Highs of lower fifties to upper eighties in the same week.

Maybe people could post some of their past forgotten works from the forum.

Hopefully other people besides me are working something new, just not as steadily right now.

Phil

Well, I have some nearing completion. But for two days I have been fiddling with my new mouse pen. It is fially adnusted. Oe remining is the problem of adapting to it.That may take some time.:I a not yet comfortable with my pn
    Hone keyboard. I learned touch typing in 1946 and I find the one finger method klutzy

Richard

Go Back to forum