• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: ~ ~ Inspiration ~ ~

Share/Bookmark

~ ~ Inspiration ~ ~

Re: ~ ~ Inspiration ~ ~

Oh, how nice! We know very little about you, but your work ( at least too me) demonstrate a very gentle, deep feeling person, with a great talent also.
    Love your Inspiration, wish it would go on and on longer...

Ted

Lovely counterpoint in this glorious piece which ends much too early. Somehow, it evokes Schubert's Rosamunde to me, I don't know why because the two pieces are different.
    Thank you Yudit for this inspiring minute of music with a truly appropriate title.

Kjell

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Oh, how nice! We know very little about you, but your work ( at least too me) demonstrate a very gentle, deep feeling person, with a great talent also.
    Love your Inspiration, wish it would go on and on longer...

Ted
    Ted,

You are right, I am a very sensitive person,
    and music is my best tool for expression and creativity.
    I also wish I could write longer pieces,
    but, in my case, more quantity might result
    in less quality.

Thanks for listening and for your heart-warming comment.

~ Yudit ~

Yes, this is truly beautiful. Delicate, and well balanced. I too wish it was longer. But I also appreciate someone who can make their complete statement, and stop, making the listener wanting more.

I too find, the time I am most alive or that 'the real me' , is when I am writing music.. The day to day person of me, is just playing a 'walk on' role in a play. The 'not playing music part of life' seems somehow not as compelling as creating a work of art..

I wonder how many other writers, composers feel that way.. Our 'reality' is different, at this age, I also realize each person's take on reality is somewhat different.

Please upload some more of your work.. It is a joy to listen too.

Quote Originally Posted by kjelleman View Post
    Lovely counterpoint in this glorious piece which ends much too early. Somehow, it evokes Schubert's Rosamunde to me, I don't know why because the two pieces are different.
    Thank you Yudit for this inspiring minute of music with a truly appropriate title.

Kjell
    Kjell,

There are many things that can evoke a memory.
    Many times I wonder why, at a certain moment, without (so it seems) any connection
    to the present moment, some vision from the past comes up...
    The same is with music. It can be a succession of chords, part of the melody or
    general atmosphere.
    I grew up playing and hearing a lot of Schubert's music
    so that his influence might have found its way into my composition...

Many thanks for listening and I'm very glad you liked it and were inspired by it.

~ Yudit ~

Quote Originally Posted by ;820698
    Yes, this is truly beautiful. Delicate, and well balanced. I too wish it was longer. But I also appreciate someone who can make their complete statement, and stop, making the listener wanting more.

I too find, the time I am most alive or that 'the real me' , is when I am writing music.. The day to day person of me, is just playing a 'walk on' role in a play. The 'not playing music part of life' seems somehow not as compelling as creating a work of art..

I wonder how many other writers, composers feel that way.. Our 'reality' is different, at this age, I also realize each person's take on reality is somewhat different.

Please upload some more of your work.. It is a joy to listen too.
    angelonyc,

This piece, as all my work, is an improvisation.
    It was created in one go, and all that wanted to be expressed at that moment, is there.
    I could develop it further but I didn't feel the need to do that.

Modern life is very complex and reality is usually in the way of creativity.
    But even in less complex periods, artists have had the need to be in a more secluded place
    where they could create without distraction or interruption.

There's no doubt in my mind that when we are creative we are really and truly ourselves.

Thanks for listening and for your well-thought-of comments.

~ Yudit ~

Hi Yudit,

Most of the comments so far are very positive and deservedly! This is an attractive piece with just enough expression (of emotion) to thrill the listener. Nothing too much, nothing too little. However, that first theme could be countered by an opposite theme or worked out in a more solo way with interweaving instruments and the ensemble... But that's of course only a suggestion. Don't be afraid to go on in the right flow, inspiration always comes from what you're doing/experiencing.

Thanks for sharing this lovely piece,
    Jos
    Jos Wylin

http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

I enjoyed your Inspiration Yudit.

It made me think of less anxious times of the classical past, meditating on the natural world and ones place with in it.

A short but rewarding piece.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Yudit,

Most of the comments so far are very positive and deservedly! This is an attractive piece with just enough expression (of emotion) to thrill the listener. Nothing too much, nothing too little. However, that first theme could be countered by an opposite theme or worked out in a more solo way with interweaving instruments and the ensemble... But that's of course only a suggestion. Don't be afraid to go on in the right flow, inspiration always comes from what you're doing/experiencing.

Thanks for sharing this lovely piece,
    Jos
    Jos,

It's interesting how different people describe a piece on hearing it for the first time.
    It, of course, depends on their own experience and emotions evoked by it.
    For me this piece is about deep emotions I experienced at some time
    and I guess that each hearer can relate to that on a different level.

Thanks for your suggestion. The most important thing for me in composing
    is expression, more than structure. That's why I don't plan anything.
    I go with the flow, whenever it appears.
    I am however aware, that I can use the tools I have to achieve
    a much more powerful expressivity, and that is my goal.

Thanks for listening and your comments.

~ Yudit ~

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast