• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Spring Celebration

Share/Bookmark

Re: Spring Celebration

What a joy to hear such beautiful music for wind quintet! If you are using Garritan’s gorgeous winds here, I must say that my strong feeling about GPO is that nearly all of the instruments are more than satisfactory. Indeed, some, like the flute, are superior! It is the solo strings, more than any other instruments, that fail to satisfy! Fortunately, we have in your SPRING CELEBRATION the combination of some exquisite samples playing an absolutely beautiful composition; one that I have enjoyed several times over! Thank you, Kjell, for singing of this blessed season through your golden tones!

Re: Spring Celebration

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Damon View Post
    What a joy to hear such beautiful music for wind quintet! If you are using Garritan’s gorgeous winds here, I must say that my strong feeling about GPO is that nearly all of the instruments are more than satisfactory. Indeed, some, like the flute, are superior! It is the solo strings, more than any other instruments, that fail to satisfy! Fortunately, we have in your SPRING CELEBRATION the combination of some exquisite samples playing an absolutely beautiful composition; one that I have enjoyed several times over! Thank you, Kjell, for singing of this blessed season through your golden tones!
    Thank you Sean, I will frame your comment and put it on the wall.
    Indeed, it is GPO winds.

Kjell

Go Back to forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12