• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: "The Colonel Moogy March"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "The Colonel Moogy March"

    Y'all,

    This is my "Colonel Moogy March" featuring a combination of standard instruments and synthesizers.

    Play it loudly!

    Larry G. Alexander



  2. #2

    Re: "The Colonel Moogy March"

    Hi Larry,

    Back to the Moog era! How wonderful to hear it again. Such a merry and joyful tune to start the day with. It gives me extra energy and good spirits.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jos
    Jos Wylin

    http://www.joswyl.be compositions and sampling practices

  3. #3

    Re: "The Colonel Moogy March"

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Larry,

    Back to the Moog era! How wonderful to hear it again. Such a merry and joyful tune to start the day with. It gives me extra energy and good spirits.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jos
    I am glad that you liked "...Moogy...", Mister Max. Thank you.

    I am sorry to hear that the terrorists are attempting to destroy your country. I hope that the people of Belgium will be triumphant!

    My best regards to you.

    Larry G. Alexander

  4. #4
    Senior Member tedvanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada,winter Mexico
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: "The Colonel Moogy March"

    I was doing my exercises while listening and kept the pace of the march... I taste a little Irish in this?
    Just lovely.

    Ted

  5. #5

    Re: "The Colonel Moogy March"

    Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    I was doing my exercises while listening and kept the pace of the march... I taste a little Irish in this?
    Just lovely.

    Ted
    No, it is strictly Yugoslavian, Mister Ted. (I am kidding.)

    Thanks very much for your response.

    Best,

    Larry G. Alexander

  6. #6
    Senior Member Tom_Davis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ellendale, ND
    Posts
    1,534

    Re: "The Colonel Moogy March"

    Oh good Lord. This sent me reeling back to our 1969 college electronique/concrete experimental composition class 204 with miles of patch cords and a Moog Modular Synthesizer. The tonalities are almost identical. What instrument or software are you using?

  7. #7

    Re: "The Colonel Moogy March"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Davis View Post
    Oh good Lord. This sent me reeling back to our 1969 college electronique/concrete experimental composition class 204 with miles of patch cords and a Moog Modular Synthesizer. The tonalities are almost identical. What instrument or software are you using?
    I have a synthesizer sample library called Sonik Synth II that makes many synthesizer sounds available to me.

    By combining some of the synth sounds I have an almost limitless number of voices available. Through the years I have digitally converted many of my original compositions to all-synth productions. I derive much musical pleasure in doing this.

    Thanks for your message, Mister Tom.

    Best,

    Larry G. Alexander

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •